Prologue

• Dedicated to Baylee~ My little sis

I was slammed into the lockers (for the fifth time today) as a group of snickering idiots passed me. I simply sighed and rubbed my forehead, trying to soothe the growing migraine i had. This was a pretty normal day for me. Wake up, be yelled at by drunken excuses for parents, get bullied by EVERYONE at school, go home, be beat, and go to bed. I only had one friend; Baylee.

Baylee was (and is) always there for me. She never left my side. Our one common Interest, Creepypasta, connected us together. Her favorite was Alice Liddell (assuming she's one, anyway). Mine was a popular choice, Jeff The Killer. Baylee always complained about that, since he's probably one of the most popular ones.

Anyway, as I rubbed my temples, Baylee comes skipping over, holding a newspaper excitedly in her hands. "Jeff!" she basically screams in my ear. "Have you heard about the killings around town?" "Yes, Baylee. I heard," I whined. There's been multiple killings in our small town in the middle of Nevada. Some were missing their organs, others were cut up and burned. I brushed it off, thinking it was probably some teenagers trying to copy Jeff and Eyeless Jack.

"I'm telling you, he's real!" Baylee argued. "They're planning something big, I know!"

I scoffed. They don't exist, stop working yourself up.

That's what i thought, until I heard the bloodcurdling screams.