Chapter 1

"Yes Haley, don't worry. I'll be fine."

"I just don't want anyone to murder you on the streets. It's Friday night, come over and hang out!!"

"I do this all the time, they won't kill me. And I'll be over when I get done at the store." I say laughing.

"Okay. I'll see you later then"

"I will, love you and see to you later."

"Love you too y/n."

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket as I walked into the store. I grab a cart and go through getting the things on my list. Granola bars, wipes, little apple sauce cups, the list goes on.

I know it sounds weird buying all this but let me explain. The first Saturday of every month I buy a bunch of supplies and hand them out to homeless people around where I live. Just to help them out.

As I get in line, there is a tall and lanky guy checking out getting things like sardines, a bunch of cans of soup, Jamaican jerk, food coloring, spam and some other weird stuff.

"My sister's pregnant and she craves the weirdest things when she's pregnant. She sends me put to get the weirdest stuff." He said laughing

"Pregnant women are crazy right?" He said before he grabbed his grocery and walking away so I can pay for mine.

After he walked away the cashier was pretty perplexed and was obviously confused.

"Kids these days. I will never understand them." He was an older gentlemen and clearly didn't understand us 'Kids' and all the hip things we do. I paid and grabbed my bags.

As I was walking out to my car I saw the lanky guy again with two other guys around his age, and who looked like Finn Wolfhard. But they were filming something so I let them be. I walked go my car, gently tossing my groceries in the trunk as I get in the driver seat.

*time skip to Haley's*

"Knock knock" I yell walking into Haley's apartment.

"Heyyyyy!" She yelled engulfing me in a hug.

"Well hello to you too! Haha!"

"So. I have so much planned for tonight. We're gonna do face masks, drink away our problems and watch scary movies." She told me talking a mile a minute.

"Okay. Sounds fun but slow down! You havent even shown me around your new apartment!" I say looking around.

"Right" she says with her finger up in the air. She shows me around.

"Here's the living room":

"And the kitchen":

"The bathroom":

"Aaaaand here is where the magic happens!!!":

I give her a look.

"Okay. Not much magic happens here. Just Harry Potter marathons every now and then." She said with her head down.

"Oh Haley!" I wrap my arms around her. "I'll help you get laid!" I say in a sing song voice. We both stand there and laugh for a moment before we put on our face masks and walk to the kitchen. A big glasses of wine and a slice of red velvet cheesecake.

"Just what I needed!" I say setting my stuff down and plopping down on the couch.

"Which one" Haley says holding up Saw and The Conjuring.

"Well if I had to pick between ghost and a gory mess, I guess Saw." I say. She nods and puts it in the Xbox. We turn off all the lights and start the movie.

About halfway through we both hear a weird noise. We looked at each other making sure we weren't going crazy hearing things.

It was laughing and the sounds of someone throwing up. Curse whoever made thin walls in apartments. We chose to just turn up the volume and continue to watch until we fell asleep.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

End of chapter 1. Hope you liked it and I'll have the next chapter up soon!