Chapter 3

Ok so it's been awhile <3 Because of my editor it has a sex scene in it... She wrote, not me... lols

5 votes, and 6 comments

-Emmy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Savannah...

What the fudge did I just get myself into? I had tears streaming down my face. "AAAHHHH" I screamed with anger. "Why does this happen to me?" I cried. "IT'S ALWAYS ME! I'm somewhat poor, and now this." I cried.

*5 minutes later*

I stormed into the house and grabbed my guitar. I started strumming a wonderful tune, and then it hit me. I walked to the town hall, it was dark and only one light was working so I stood under that. I started strumming the wonderful tune.

"You lieeeeeeeeeiai, You cheeaaaaat, You wonder why I ran away but all I'm gonna say, is you're a cheeting little stinky goat, you need to be sent away on a boat. Have your daddy buy that for you. I dont even care anymorree so fuck you and your little whore..." All my anger burst out as I keep on singing with that anger.

*Clap clap clap* "Bravo you little skank" a drunken Zane walked up to me, with Rebecca on his back. "You gave a better ride back at the beach.." She whined. "Maybe later" He kissed her. "Go on now, and get ya somethin pretty" He handed her $50.  "What do you want?" i rolled my eyes as she walked away.

"You're green with envy, arent you" He smile. "No" I stood my ground . "Go ahead and play that song again, ya know the one about the cheater." He chuckled, " Your so adorable with your fine ass" He laughed, walking toward me with an evil grin. "Back at the beach you had a fine position on me, I almost released my partner in crime. I'll bet you're a virgin and scared of my dick. Think about creeping into your core so hard. Ahh, I'll bet chu' wanna see how long I'm talking about, you tight pussy. How about that, Want a ride, Rebecca sure enjoyed it." He grinned.

"No, I didnt want to see a tack today, and besides I'm a virgin and I'm proud." I shouted at him. "C'mon" he pulled me to his car, he had such a strong arm I couldn't help but fall with him into the comfy seat. "To the meadow" He told the driver. We were there in no time. 

"Come lay down" he beckoned. Pattin the ground next to him, we were in the middle of the huge meadow. "There is one thing i wanna do toinght, kiss you" He smilied. He was my crush and I have envied him, I wasn't gonna let this chance get away. "Ssh, lay down, let me handle this" I Suduceingly pushed him down. 

I put my knees one by his right side and one by the left. I leaned down by his sweet lips. "I've been waiting for a while to do this. It's a first for me what about you?" I said stripping off his shirt. "No, but we can pretend it is" "ssshh, you have been a bad boy you, need to get punished" I said he grabbed my boobs, and I, satisfied, grabbed his crouch. he moaned. "Now now, let me handle it." I whispered into his ear, I gave it a little nibble, as he moaned.

"No you're not doing it right" he flipped over. I was on bottom and he was on top now. "You've been a naughty girl, does someone need a spanking?" "Yess" I moaned. He grabbed my ass. "Wait" I said. he brought is mouth up and bit my lip. "Follow me' We went deeper in the meadow, and in the middle there is a pole. "Strip for me" He picked me up, and naturally my legs wrapped around him. 

I grabbed and tugged at my belt and it came off and I unbuttoned my pants. I wrapped around the pole and pulled off my shirt. I teased hime by going fo rmy bra. "No' he yelled. He picked me up again and layed on the ground. 

...Zane... 

She was such a pleasure, I layed her on the ground and unbuckled my pants. "Ready?" I asked pulling down her pants. She tugged my pants down. and then my underwear. I went up by her boobs and then unhooked her bra. i nipped at her niple. I kissed her down...down...down. and stopped. I used my teeth to rip off her panties. "Wait" She said, "Will it hurt?" she desired to know. "I'll time it so it feels good." I explained. I got her ready. My head is lined up and I wait for her muscles to relax, and I pusshed in. "Ohh"

"Ooh, Harder, please, oh zane." She begged. I thrushed harder and faster and then she screamed. "Aah, Zane faster, come on, faster, ooh" She moaned. i was going as fast as I could."Ooh,oh oh oh, Zane faster, harder, faster, faster, uhh, oh" she moaned/ cryed. Pumping faster my hips were tired so I stopped. "Awww" she whined. She flipped over. "If your not, then I will" she grabbed my head and begged for me to give her more pleasure. I kissed her down and then she lined up her p*ussy with my d*ck. 

She rode back and forth pushing farther in as she went. I pushed her down and, then she went down and sucked my d*ck. It felt marvelous, she was great at this. "Are you sure you've never done this before?" I asked. "Shh" She said as she got back up. "why'd you stop, I'm about to cum" i whined. She shrugged and went back down to taste me. "You taste good" she moaned. "Fuck me again?" she whined. 'Ok, but this time let's spice things up" I pick her up and grabbed her again, and lined it up. 

"Moan my name, for deeper in and cry for going out" I teased. "Ok" I lined up and pushed in slowly. "Zane, ooh Zane, faster baby, faster, ooh Zane, Zane" she screamed. I pushed farther and farther. She flipped and went down and massaged my balls. She dipped for my cream and slurped it up. "Ohh" i moaned. It went on for hours and next thing I knew, i woke up. There was a note next to me: Hey Zane, last night was amazing, but I had to go... momma would've been mad. You are amazing.-Luv Savannah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the immature people. Comment and let me know if you would want to be Savannah right now- Emily