Prologue: a pained story

Reader -chan's pov
I sat at the edge of my mattress, as my cuffs around my ankles and wrists, and on my head. I had a pain shoot though my head as I had a flashback.                                                              flashback when (y/n) was six.                                                     " DADDY!!!!" I shouted as I waddled over to daddy to show him I had caught a grasshopper in my small hands. I had seen daddy with a metal thing in his back, he was not moving or breathing. My eyes widened to see a guy with a white coat on him smiling creepily at me, next, thing I was engulfed in blackness.     

          TIME SKIP
I woke up in a white patient dress, and I soon noticed that I was in a big water tank with tubes in me and my head. I shook my head and looked around and saw the same person and other people with the same white coats. I then saw a big sign that had in big red letters that said " CREEPYPASTA HUNTERS" I then felt  sharp pains shoot around my body, to the intensity I felt like I was on fire. I saw big black and blue wings spout out of my shoulder blades. I was soon engulfed in blackness again.
  Flashback end to 13years later.
  I sighed I had enough I am going to go. I knew we had to go on more off their " hunts" so I got ready still in my patient dress but with shoes this time. I heard a familiar click considering I had my gasmask on

And my hair in a high ponytail that let my long sliver hair form experimentation, you see my hair was a (h/c) color but no I couldn't have that

And my hair in a high ponytail that let my long sliver hair form experimentation, you see my hair was a (h/c) color but no I couldn't have that .

  Time skip were you guy were tracking down BEN and Jeff the killer.

"Shit!, Jeff catch!!!" BEN yelled as he thew his teleportation controller to Jeff didn't catch it, it broke to  pieces. " GIVE ME FUCKING HEADS UP LINK- LOOK- ALIKE!!!!" At this point the white coats came up. " Put you hands up or we have to take you by force." A white coat said. When you saw Jeff holding sally, she looked really injured. My mother instincts took in a flew in front of them growling loudly. Everyone's eyes widened. "SUBJECT A113 WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Yelled one of the white coats, recognized it to be Dr. Collins, the one who kidnapped me when I was six. I turned to them gesturing to give me sally as they did as I told them to my shadow trendils from my back.  I grabbed sally with my hands, and I grabbed them with my shadow trendils. "WHAT THE!!!! yelled Jeff surprised. A sly smirk crept on my face as we took off in the air. I thought " this is going to be fun he he,"  we kept going in utter silence until I heard a scream , a little girl scream. I ran to see Lazari hunched over with fear by the underworld ruler the zalgo. I immediately punched him in the face with my free hand. He groaned with pain as he touched his nose gently. He growled." I will be back~." He purred as he disappeared. Lazari looked at me then sally as she ran up to me and I picked her up and placed in my hands. I thought they are so adorable *fangirl squeak*
          TIME SKIP TO THE MANSION
  Once we were there I gestured to give them the and then I slinked back blending in the darkness and than I ran to a cave and feeling sleep taking over me.
           JEFF POV
I just saw a badass girl slink back as I went in yelling for E.J to come the fuck down to help sally and larzari. As soon as he got going me and BEN reported to slenderp, we were ordered to go find her, so here we go the fucking impossible mission

Author-chan's note

Hi my demons this is my first book hope you like it. * screaming inside!*