Chapter 2: Sophie

In space, there was a beautiful star living in there, her name is Sophie. Her father is the sun, her sister is Lorraine which is a beautiful star too, her aunt is the moon. She always
moves in the space to view some humans in the Earth.
She was punished by her father because of what she did.

"Sophie, we have a law that every star should not move in their respective places.", her father said.

"But I want to see some humans in Earth father.", Sophie replied.

"You should be fair to us my dear daughter. As your punishment, you will become a human and you will live on Earth, but not for a long time. As soon as you found your true love, you will be a star again.", her father answered.

"But father,", "No buts my dear!", her father replied.

"Just accept it my dear sister.", Lorraine said to Sophie.

"Okay father!", Sophie answered.

As she leaves the space, her auntie Moon appeared and blocks her way and said, "Oh my beautiful niece, I will never ever gonna let you back again here in the space!".

"Oh, my ugly auntie, get out of my way and get lost!", Sophie replied.

"How dare you talk to me like that! Where did you get that kind of
manners? Because of what manners you gave to me, I'll curse your future true love, so that you
will never ever come back here again.", her aunt answered.

"That will never gonna happen!", Sophie answered back.

"We'll see! (evil laugh)", her auntie replied.