{1}

Tweek Tweak was in the train table seats , sitting alone on the other side while his parents was in front of him -chuckling and talking to themselves without even bothering Tweek to join in their conversation but constantly watching their child shuffling on his seat , they certainly know that their child doesn't like the idea of moving one bit . They know that Tweek is sad and nervous because moving meant that he needs to make some new friends and they know that he doesn't like it . Last time he was in Denver , he hardly had any boy-friends . This was because of his appearance , the boys thought he looks too androgynous to be a boy and they don't want to be around him because they felt weird-but nonetheless he did had friends that was mostly girls but Tweek was fine with that . Tweek drifted from reality and thought to himself .

'This is just great . Freaking great . My loving yet annoying parents decided to move here-in South Park  , without my freaking consent ! Why would they wanted to move here ? A place that is covered in snow , a place that is cold . This kind of weather doesn't make me pleased . I hate cold temperature , I hate the whiteness of the snow , because somethings can camouflage , you won't know what's lurking in the mass of fallen ice crystals . It scares me - it doesn't help with my anxiety . I mean what if the underpants gnomes were there ? Waiting for its prey to have fun and not think about anything dangerous and carefully snatched them away ?! I don't want that happen to me . I know they will do that , I saw them in my room in Denver , singing their irritating song while stealing my underpants from my dresser . They always come out at 3 o'clock in the morning . I didn't dare to tell them to fuck off , because what if they want my body parts ?! I don't want to risk my life just because of some panties thief . I know they exist . I'm not crazy !'

Tweek was scrunching his face in a weird way and his parents stared at him . Tweek didn't even notice , even when his mother was calling for him , he kept making strange faces until he was awoken to reality with a tap on his shoulder from his father . " Tweek , my boy , are you okay ?" Tweek father said with worries in his tone . Tweek immediately answered " I'm fine dad , thanks for asking ." He smiled . His parents sighs and his mother said , " We're sorry because we didn't tell you about moving to a new place , we were so excited that we didn't even mentioned it ." She half-smiled . Tweek wanted to vent out his piece of mind but decided against it . He just put on a smile and answered "It's okay mom . At least I can still keep in touch with my friends in Denver ." He holds out his phone to reassure them . His parents face glows and started to chatter with themselves , again . 

Tweek let out a small sigh and rest his back on the seat and lets his mind wanders off , he was tired and didn't realize that he was nodding off . The second he came back to reality was when the train abruptly stopped; causing him to flinch . He slowly opens his eyes and sees his parents standing up and waiting for him to wake up . He stands up leisurely and continue to walk towards the exit and into the train station . He breathe in the cold air , hitching slightly and shivered . Clearly his jacket wasn't enough to cover his whole body . He just wants to quickly go to their new furnitured house and lay on the bed and sleep all day  . 

Tweek didn't need to bring anything since their clothes and all that stuff was already moved in their new house the day before . They stayed another day in Denver because Tweek wants to properly say his goodbyes to his friends . Tweek just brought his smartphone and his important things such as his laptop , his thermos full of coffee and his diary . Yes , he has a diary . Girls aren't the only one who write and have diaries , okay ? They went to their new house by car . The ride was not long but silence fell at that moment . His parents hums their favourite songs together , it was very sweet actually , Tweek thought . He just stares outside the window , hoping to see some teenagers . As if the God heard him and made his wish came true -he caught sight of a hooded man , some of his onyx hair was poking out from his twilight blue chullo hat . He immediately sunk back into his seat because he swore that guy had eye contact with him . He decided to just sit quietly until they arrived to their destination , and right after he thought of that , his parents spoke up " Tweek , we're here ! " 

This block is not that far from the guy ! 

I am so dead . 

The hooded guy then questioned the whereabouts of the human that was in the car but snickered when the car stopped just two blocks away from his house .