{17}

-------

Thudding and stomping were heard from the ground level of the house. It's quite irritating for the ear of someone who is still sleeping. Cartman grunts when he awoke from his dreadful slumber. Sleeping on the bean bag ache his spines and it made a cracked sound when he tried to move his body upwards. He took it as karma for not letting Butters sleep on it even though Butters dibs the place first. He haltingly stands up, his head was ringing loudly, probably because of the hangover. He pondered aimlessly in the basement, looking at his friends sleeping posture. If he had enough energy in him he would definitely do a crazy photo shoot of them laying awkwardly. At the corner of his eye, he saw Tweek twitching on the inside swinging chair. His breathing was uneven. Cartman assumed he was cold and-he was right. If he doesn't have anything covering his fragile body, he could get a cold. Without thinking twice, Cartman took off his outerwear and lay it on Tweek's shivering body. In an instant, Tweek breathing was stable, he cowered deep inside the jacket, only his hair was peeking out. Cartman felt strange somehow. He never did an act of kindness, not even to his ex-girlfriend. He walked away, climbing the stairs towards the bathroom, confused.

 A few seconds later after Cartman left, Stan woke up. He rubbed his eyes with his cold hands. Just like Cartman, his head was throbbing. He looked around his surroundings--Clyde who was sleeping on the end of the couch in a seating position has drool all over his right cheeks. His neck bend right. Stan can confirm that his neck will be stiffed later. He saw Kenny in the middle of Craig and Kyle. His left foot was on Kyle's legs, which made Kyle's face frown in his sleep. Kenny's hands was facing straight, Stan guessed that Craig probably woke up and put Kenny's hand beside his body. 'That's why Craig is sleeping peacefully.' Stan heard a thud on the floor. He observe the guy who grunts and rubbed his forehead. It was Butters. Stan stared at him as Butters regained his composure. Butters felt a pair of eyes on him. He looked up and was met with a pair of onyx eyes. 

"Good morning, Stan." Stan nodded at Butters greeting and stood up. He helped Butters to stand up. "Huh.." Butters suddenly said. "What?" Stan cocked his eyebrows. "Cartman is missing." Butters shift his gaze from one to another. "Maybe he went upstairs?" Stan quick thinking made Butters face shine. "You are right." Butters points his finger towards Tweek. "Then why is Tweek blanketed with Eric's jacket?" Butters question caught Stan off guard. He spins his head too quickly that it made his stiff neck hurts. He glared the jacket intensely, maybe it burnt out some holes. That shows how much glaring Stan was giving. Tweek suddenly shuddered and flinched hard. Butters immediately rushed to Tweek's side, followed by Stan. "What's wrong Tweek?" Concern was in his voice as he speak. Tweek stared at him, confused as to why Butters was by his side ; kneeling and Stan ; standing, but upon remembering his nightmare, he hugged his own body. This is a way for Tweek to calm down and sooth his anxiety attacks. Butters didn't exactly know what to do, he wasn't sure what kind of method can work to help Tweek. Instead of taking actions physically, he did it mentally. He bombarded Tweek with caring words. He said anxiety attacks aren't harmful. They are just strong reactions to worry and fear. Tweek repeated the words that Butters said multiple times, ignoring people's presence. He breathes in and out. His breathing was even now. "Thank you Butters." Tweek was grateful that he had a friend like Butters by his side. Butters smiled and stood up. Stan was struck because he never seen had panic attacks before, therefore he stayed quiet while Butters was comforting Tweek. 

The ruckus awoke the slumbering teenagers. Token who was face-planted on the floor rose too quickly and it made him fall back. His brain was functioning to wake his body up. Clyde who heard the thud, forced opening his eyelids. He stood up and made a comment. "What's wrong guys?" He yawned. His voice raspy because of the cold. "Tweek had a nightmare. That's all." Stan answered Clyde's question. He didn't want Clyde to bother Tweek with his problems. "That's awful. You alright Tweek?" His eyebrows drooped, clearly showing that he cares. "I'm fine, Clyde. Thank you for worrying about me." Tweek only managed to make a half-smile. Clyde didn't mind, he knew that Tweek is very tired and sleepy. "Of course I would." He pats Tweek head and went upstairs. "I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up. You guys should too." Stan and Butters followed his movements. Butters did ask Tweek to come along but Tweek need some time to himself. "You alright Tweek?" Token went beside him, rubbing one of his eyes. "I'm fine now." Tweek small smiled."That's great, I'm going upstairs now. I need to clean the house. Join us later?" Token offered the invite. "I'll be there in a bit." Token went upstairs, leaving Tweek behind with three sleeping boys.

 Tweek stared at the three ; giggling quietly. It was cute how they couldn't wake up with all the noise going around their surroundings. He stood up and sit on the floor, on the middle front of Kenny's feet. He shook Kenny's left leg gently. "Psst-Kenny, wake up!" He whispered shouted. Kenny stirred in his sleep, he bliks his eyes what felt like a thousand times and arose his asleep body. "Tweek..?" His vision blurred and his voice cracked a few times due to the coldness. "Kenny, you guys need to clean yourself and we're going to help Token to clean his trashed house." Kenny smiled ; appreciating Tweek's kind hearted soul. "Alright. Pull me up?" Kenny was back at it again with his flirtatious attitude. Tweek grinned at his playful behavior. Tweek offered his right hand ; Kenny place it on his. Tweek pulled him up using all of his body strength. Kenny's body wavered, he stumbles on Tweek body's, reversing their roles from last night. "Ergh...I'm sorry." Kenny's pace quickens and he immediately stood up. Tweek chuckled. "It's fine." Kenny pulled Tweek up. The noise that they made was enough to wake the two sleeping beasts. Craig glared at Kenny and kicks Kenny's foot. It clearly hurts but Kenny puts on a straight (gay) face. "Good morning Tweek.." Kyle yawned at the back, cracking his tensed muscles and bones. "Good morning Kyle and Craig." Tweek face bloomed cheerfully. "Let's go upstairs?" Tweek said. They all nodded.