{5}

Psst guys i drew something for ya :p

-------

Tweek silently walk towards his seat and sit down beside the guy with an orange bomber , with a plain white shirt underneath and paired with rip jeans . Tweek examined Kenny's facial feature, and my , my he was quite a handsome young lad . Kenny had a vibe of bad boy in him . He seems like a guy who will play a girl's heart and and breaks 'em . A type of guy that Tweek can imagine to talk with when you're feeling a little bit blue , not the best , but at least understanding and great at giving advices . His ear had a cartilage piercing on his outer ear , some earrings on the lobe of his ears . All of them had different kinds of shapes and consist of two shades . Two silver sterling , and the other two was a bland light beige colored . His hair was blond too , maybe they can interact more since you know , blond to blond ."Hey there , like what you see ? " Kenny said , a little too lusty . Earning a scowl from the three boys , Kenny smirked at them . He now knows the weakness of Craig and those guys . Feeling of arrogance filled him since he was the one sitting beside Tweek . Tweek was now a shade of scarlet , feeling embarrassed at Kenny's remark . Well sure , Tweek did like what he sees but Kenny didn't need to mentioned it . "Tweek shook his head ."No.." Of course he's lying . No way he's gonna say 'yes' , thank goodness he's not a 'yes' man . Kenny grinned because he knows that Tweek's lying ."The name is Kenneth McCormick , but people usually call me 'Kenny' , just call me that , kay ?" He said and winked . Before Tweek can respond to that , Mr. Mackey knock Kenny's table , making Tweek twitch . "Now . now boys , you can talk anytime but not in my class ,mkay ?" He walked away and continue to instill knowledge into the students mind . 

Tweek glance at Kenny and just smile gently at him . Turned his head back to the front and focusing on Mr. Mackey teachings . Kenny mouth was agape by now , he gaze at Tweek , flashback of Tweek's smile replaying in his mind. He seems so pure ; so angelic . 'How can a pretty boy make my heart squeeze just by smiling , I'm a playboy , it doesn't matter , just ignore it .' He keeps reminding himself . He refrained himself from looking at Tweek , he tried to focus on Mr. Mackey class, but his mind was preoccupied with the new student , Tweek Tweak .

------------

The class ended rather quickly , Tweek thought . He was so immersed with his study that he didn't notice two guys standing in front of him . He flinch when his shoulder was tapped . He jolted from his seat and glance up to look at the face of the shoulder-tapper that ruined his studying moments . "Can I help you ?" Tweek said innocently . The questioned person put his hand on his chest and squeeze it . Tweek was puzzled and pouts . The second guy then answered ."We wanted to introduce ourselves . My name is Kyle Broflovski and this dude here is called Stan Marsh ." Kyle wore a blue short-sleeved denim shirt , black washed out skinny jeans and a brown high tops sneakers . It suits his stylish red hair . On the other hand Stan wore a bright blue/black plaid hooded flannel shirt with a black undershirt , black biker jeans , and a black mesh sneakers. Damn , someone is going all black today , Tweek thought to himself . But it did compliments his dark hair , he even had a piercing ; a cross earring . "Nice to meet you Kyle and Stan ." He grinned , showing his toothy smile . Kyle was baffled . Tweek looked very adorable . Kyle instantly walked away to hide his tomato face ,  leaving Stan behind with his thumping heart . "U-um Tweek , I'll see you around , yeah ?" Stan said . hastily ran towards the boy's toilet to let out his vomit .

Tweek just look dumbfounded as the two guys ran away from him . Kenny just watch as his two best friends behave funny beside Tweek . He then tried to talk to Tweek once again , but then Tweek's knights in shining armor came , cough-cough , let me rephrase that . His three musketeer came to the rescue . "Back off McCormick ." Craig scowled ."Easy man , I'm just trying to talk to him , right Tweek ?" Kenny said , pulling the innocent card on him by making a gentle smile while glancing at Tweek . "Yeah , Kenny is really friendly , unlike the guys in my last school. "Tweek mumbled the last part . The group didn't hear him though . "See man ? I'm cool . I won't be making my move ." He walks towards the classroom sliding door and stopped to look at the the three boys one more time ."Yet ." He smirked . Running off to his group of five . "That guy is pissing me off ." Clyde said , gritting his teeth . Token stay calm to avoid anything from happening . Craig gripped his books tightly and looked at Tweek . Tweek obviously don't have a clue what Kenny was talking about and brushed it off . "What should we do now ? I don't know since I don't have my schedule ." Tweek said ."We're going to the cafeteria since it's recess ." Clyde beamed with joy ."It's my favorite time because, ya'know , food ." He then exclaimed . Tweek chuckled at Clyde's childish behavior . Craig was astounded . Tweek's giggle was so cute that he almost had butterflies in his stomach , almost . "What is this feeling in my stomach ?" Craig slipped out his words , he didn't realize it until Token speak . "What ? Your tummy hurts ?" "You need to go to the toilet Craig ?" Tweek , slightly worried that his new friend was hurting . "No , dude ." He sighs ."Let's just go to the cafeteria . Tweek you're hungry right ?" "Yeah , I am , and don't dude me ." Tweek laughed while rummaging through his backpack to take his thermos and headed towards the door  . Clyde , Token and Craig was feeling blessed to hear Tweek's laugh . It was so adorable . 

"C'mon guys , we don't wanna miss recess ." Tweek said patiently .

Clyde woke up from his short daydream and said "Coming !" He sprint towards Tweek who was now in the hallway . Craig and Token looked at each other and just shrugged , walking towards the two and proceed to the cafeteria where surprise awaits the new student .