~Chapter 28~: Explore

Scarlet's POV

I woke up in a nice mood and got ready. "So let's go to the Hallway." Nathan said. He was very serious about this because his sister is in a serious break up. We went to the hallway and there were a lot like I mean a lot of emeralds. "Ok so start mining." Nathan said. "We don't have a pickaxe." Kenzo said. Nathan snapped his fingers and we have picaxe. Woah. We started mining while Nathan look around.
~Time skip~
We almost collected all of the emeralds but when we came back from the hallway something has been buzzing me off. We made the potion in the correct other and after we were done we wanted to stay here for like, until Wednesday! "Hey guys why don't we get plane tickets to Las Vegas?" Nathan asked. "Sure it's ok but we don't have that much money." Jane said and again something buzzed me off. Uhh what's that feeling. Before I knew it I blacked out.

Author's POV

Scarlet fainted for almost 3 hours and it's 6:35 in the afternoon. Nathan told the others about him and his info about his life which counts as telling them he's the son of the shadow Lord and Irene. They were all shocked except Lucinda. She knew all of this. After 2 minutes Scarlet opened her eyes immediately while saying. "No!" It's more like shouting. "What are you saying 'no' for?" Vanessa asked. "I had a dream it felt so real. We were at a the Shadow Lord's Palace. He forcing me to join him in his stupid shadow night thingy but I said no and he shown me, Nathan and a girl kissing, it wasn't me it was Mackenzie or Britney I think. I was shock. I kept on saying no but he keeps showing me my friends, Vanessa and Jane they were hating on me, Kenzo and MC, they were hating on me too. Lucinda and Ivan, well they weren't there but Laurence, he was.....a shadow knight. I was very shock I burst into tears. I didn't know what to do. I kept on saying no but then I shouted no I woke up." Scarlet explained. She didn't know she was in tears. She was scared and the same time confused. Nathan explained everything about him to Scarlet. "HE WAS YOUR DAD?!!" Scarlet shouted. Nathan nodded. "I will use the bathroom for a bit, hold on." Nathan said and went to the bathroom.

Nathan's POV

I went in the bathroom and teleported to my dad's palace. I can't believe he is doing that to my girlfriend. When I arrived i was greeted by three shadow knights namely Gene, Sasha and Zenix. They're mean in school but here they obey me. I ran straight to my father's room. "Dad!" I shouted he turned around. "I can't believe you did that to Scarlet!!" I shouted. "I knew you would come here but Son we need her. I put strong power in her so you will have to train her. Private!" Dad said. "Fine whatever." I said and teleported back to the others. It was already 7:51. was I gone that long? I shrugged it off and went to sleep first.
.
.
.
.
Train her....Private.

OK!! That's all for today guys we hope y'all liked it and don't forget to stay ROSSUME!! BAII!!! F re sha vaca do! XD