AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys !!! ive been writing some stories and didnt get to finish em since alot was happening in my life hahaha im too busy and too occupied with stuffs hehe

anyways... LIFE TALKS.... everything is based on my perspective about stuffs that some are having a hard time accepting or ya know... understanding...

most of them were written when im being emotionally triggered or when i am losing hope and i am feeling depress about stuffs that i couldnt avoid ... but as what i told you in the introduction... my outer self and also my inner self represses my depressed side of me and it is helping me to think rationally... some might think im lowkey running away but... naaah xD you'll find out when you read this...

this "life talks" is not about me ranting.. its about others and my perspective about society... its not about judging but it about how i understand people and the society we are living in...

i want to talk more but.. itll be boring hhaha.. so... if you are interested please proceed reading hahaha and ILL BE VERY HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS about the things im saying ! i am not perfect and i am open and willing to listen and learn from you guys :D hearts for you all ~