SINGLES ARE GOOD IN GIVING LOVE ADVICES

"WHY ARE SINGLES SO GOOD IN GIVING RELATIONSHIP ADVICES??"

Okay...the answer is really simple xD i had this in mind since last week xD when i laughed at myself for giving so good love advices while remembering how i was so dumb when i was still *coughs* in a relationship..

so~

my answer is... its because we singles can still think rationally and wisely...we see through something that your brain failed to accept and process.....(cant explain much but hope ya get what i mean)

like... in love.. you get blinded to the point where your partner's mistake is so fucked up obvious but you still forgive him/her and become a pathetic, dumb and stupid martyr... no offense but if you think of it carefully.... being in a relationship... making a choice is hard since you yourself was hoping itll turn out just like before(when it went well) or its just a trial to test your relationship (to hell with that maaan even if its already obvious that the love became one sided)...
i mean.. its okay to continue loving your partner but please.... at least see if you still have that "mutual feelings" and it didnt became one sided.. cuz ma maaaan if you are fighting for someone so toxic and cancerous in you liiife!! you are so dumb *sighs*

"stop it.. get some help" - michael jordan
(deym im inspired to use it because of terry xD)
yas!! STOP IT!! ive been in a relationship before.. but dude i even accepted how i was so dumb at that time but decided to let go since.... yeah hahaha the relationship was going nowhere xD

A/N

i dont know if everyone will agree hahaha if you do or if you dont please feel freeeee to comment your opinion hahaha