? jAkE x jUnGkOoK ?

4 more hours pass by, and the jet has arrived at their destination, "England", or so what Jake thinks.

The pilots laugh and smirk as they lift up Jake, who's still asleep. They toss him onto the runway and quickly get back in the jet. The jet quickly takes off, heading back to California.

Jake is awakened by the sound of his jet exploding, destroyed by the ballistic missile that was launched from nearby. He also wakes up to a fat Asian big boy!

Jake is confused at this point and wants to go home, but the fat Asian keeps screaming at him. But then Jake realizes, he's in North Korea! And this is Kim jong un screaming at him.

Jake quickly dabs on Kim, causing him to break his stubby legs out of fear, and runs away.

Kim stands- I mean, lays there, crying. Jake makes it to a random plane and starts to get in, but he sees soldiers rushing in with big guns with chainsaw bayonets attached to them.

Yes, chainsaw bayonets. Just roll with it please.

Jake starts up the plane and quickly backs it up, running over the screaming Korean soldiers. Kim is now throwing a tantrum in the distance. Jake starts to move forward with the plane, lifting off after a while. He looks back to see Kim with a baby rattle, and looks forward to focus on flying. After 1 hour or so, Jake realizes he doesnt know how to fly a plane, so he crashes into a random city.

!'%

Jake wakes up in a bed, a very comfortable one, and gets up to see he's in a room full of Gucci products. A Gucci chair, a Gucci bed, a gucci had, and even Gucci underwear. An Asian boy comes in, bringing tea inside a Gucci tea set.

Jake Paul, scared that its a north Korean, dabs on him. The Asian boy is unchanged, and if anything, he dabs back. Jake looks surprised, but then smiles.

"I like your style, bro" Jake compliments.

The boy just gives him tea, and walks off.

"Hey, at least tell me your name" Jake exclaims.

The boy just says "kookie" and walks off.

Jake Paul, frustrated, walks over to him and does his strongest dab yet. The boy only shoves him, and Jake Paul is launched 3 meters across the room, spraining his ankle. They marry, the end.

I'm guessing you're disappointed. Yes you, reader. You expected some smut with Jake Paul and Kookie? Fine, I'll do it better this time, but remember, iylgbvZ/zh'ka&w(蕊.jbh&yr޶ek,"^i(Ygz~)ݢQy^Ƨʉ޾'x-+-+"lz(i]!Ƨv!jׯzj{pmri^Ƨvzlk&(Ƨ+ax-hg\j|z-)npl