Practice Powers

Hey guys I just wanted to say thank you for your support. - Dragonloverzr

I was in the middle of potions class when suddenly McGonagall came in and said I was to head to Hagrids hut at once. I already new what that meant. I gathered my stuff and on the way there I ran into Malfoy. " Watch it, you little " he did not finish his sentance because when he looked down it was me. " Hello Mr.Snog your face with parkingson" I said rudly. And with that I stormed of to Hagrid's hut. I was Half way to Hagrid when I started talking to myself saying "No, I just try to be nice, but no, he would rather be a jerk and snog with pansy than have a real friend" I said with anger. Just then I arrived at Hagrid's, my hands where on fire. I screamed and Hagrid came out. Hagrid Looked at my burning hands, except, I did not feel any pain. It's like they naterully do that. Suddenly my hands went back to normal and my eyes turned yellow, my wings appeared, and I grew my wolf ears and tail. I would expect Hagrid to look at my like I was a monster, but he seemed ok with this. "Well, Dumbledoor said you had some ...... problems and needed help" Hagrid said looking at my um, wings, eyes, and ears and tail. I nodded my head. "We need to go somewhere no will find us" Hagrid said nodding at the Forbidden Forest.

In the forest

"So Hagrid do you know what's happining to me?" I asked Hagrid. Hagrid turned to me and asked "Alyssa do you know what a lupus werewolf is?". "Well, lupus is wolf in latin, but no" I answered. " I see. I knew you would not. A lupus werewolf is a werewolf that has only ears and a tail, their eyes also change color depending on which emotion they feel. They can have wolf ears and a tail at will, the eyes. Can not be controled." Hagrid said. I could tell there was more. " And " I said. "Your eyes turn green when you are jealous. Red when you are mad. Blue when you are sad. Yellow when you are afraid. Orange when you are annoyed. and purple when you feel couragos. Your eyes will rarly ever turn black. If they do turn black, only other werewolves will be able to look at you. If anyone else where to look at your black eyes, they will die." Hagrid said with concern in his voice. "Your wings happen at any time, but can be controlled. You can also talk to animals and dragons" Hagrid finished. That would explain the dragon in my dreams i thought. "You also do not need a wand, you can control magic through your hands now let's see what you can do" Hagrid said. We practiced for about an hour until it was time for dinner.

In the great hall

I sat next to Harry and quietly read my book. it was a book about werewolves. I was startled when Ginny lightly tapped me on my arm. " What " I asked. " Draco just smaked pansy" Ginny replied. Ginny was the only one who knew about how I felt towards Draco. I was not like I was one of those mindless slitherin girls that follow him around drooling. I looked up to see Draco storming off. i got out of my seat and ran after him. I found Draco In the dungeons. he must of heard me because he turned around and said "What do you want potter, here to annoy me just like your brother".  he scoffed.  I stopped and tried my best not to slap him" First of all i am not like my brother, and second, I wanted so see if you were ok. It was obvious that Pug-face ticked you off" I replied calmly. He turned around and his eyes met mine. His gaze softened. I looked into his beautiful grey and blue eyes, those handsome perfect eyes.  "Look I am not going to be a brat to you just because you and my brother are enemies. Unlike him I want to try and be your friend" I said. " I don't need you, I have plenty of friends" Draco scoffed. I looked at him and sighed " I am not stupid, I know a true friend when I see one, Crabbe and Goyle just follow you, and pug face just wants to snogg you," I replied.  Draco turned his gaze to the floor. I took out my hand " Look I know you do not want to be friends with me, I am a potter and a griffendoor, but I would like to make someone have a real friend" I replied. Draco looked at my eyes and said " Ok but just to be  clear, if you tell any slitherin about this i will kill you" He finished and walked off.