Sorting

I cried, and cried until I could not cry anymore. By the time I looked in the mirror my eyes had gone back to being normal ice blue colored. I suddenly felt a stop. I ran to get my luggage with harry and the others. 

SKIP TO SORTING

"Alyssa Potter" McGonagall said. I heard  wispers about people never knowing I was harry potters sister or that harry even had a sister. I stepped up to the sorting hat and it was placed on my head. "Huh, very smart, bit aggressive, Very kind, I say GRIFFENDOR." The girffendor table roared with applause. "Now that you are all sorted, I should like to say we will be hosting the Tri wizard tournament." Dumbledoor cried. Girls from some fancy school I did not care to know the name of. And some boys from a very athletic school walked into the hall. " Let the feast begin dumbledoor said. "So Sis, how does it feel to be at hogwarts for the first time?" Harry asked me. I was just about to tell him about the little wolf ears and tail with orange eyes thing, but I figured that would make him worry and start to follow me like a little puppy. So I just shrugged my shoulders, just then two boys that looked like Ron walked up to us. " Ey Ron why did you not tell us you got a girlfriend?" one of them said looking at me with amusment. I on the other hand was not amused. " For your information I am not his girlfriend, I am Alyssa Black Potter." I said to him annoyed. "Well in that case, I am Fred and this is my brother, George, I am sure you already met my other brother, Ron" Fred said as he and his brother sat down next to me. I started to grab all the food I could, when Suddenly I noticed that the boy I ran into on the train was stairing at me with a glare in his eyes. " Who is that boy" I asked my brother he looked at the boy in shock. The boy suddenly looked away. " Who, Malfoy?" Malfoy I remember that name from harry's letters when he was at hogwarts. "That's Draco Malfoy, The huge git you have talked about?" I asked in shock. Harry nodded his head. After the feast I was brought to the griffendoor tower and was lead to my dorm by Hermione. I shared a dorm with with Hermione and Ginny, Ron's sister. I laid my stuff on my bed and pulled out my pajamas and went to the bathroom to put them on. I went back and got in my bed. I think I am going to like Hogwarts.