Chapter 2: Flashbacks

Hearing about the fact that there was going to be a series of games, for Katniss and Peeta, this was like they were going back into the Hunger Games arena which they hadn't had to worry about for a long time. They both started to have nightmares again as they didn't know what to expect but they also hoped that it wouldn't spoil their friendships with the other boys and girls that they hung out with at school and outside school. What they didn't realise was that the rest of their group was having the same worry. When Katniss and Peeta spoke to their friends, they realised that all of them had flashbacks about something in their past. For Harry, Ron and Hermione, their flashbacks were to do with the war that happened 2 years before. For Bella and Edward, their flashback was to do with the fight with the Volturi from Italy and for Elena, Stefan and Damon, their flashback was to do with the small fight with The Original Vampires; Klaus, Rebecca, Elijah and the other four Original vampires. Those who were not part of the group, Sansa, Joffery, Arya, Robb and Jon also had had flashbacks about what had happened in the past. These were different to everyone else's as they were noble people so had flashbacks of a war that their fathers had fought in which meant the flashbacks were mainly about how worried they were about their fathers not returning home from war.