The Extra Name

thoughts

normal text

"normal speech"

spells

HARRY POV

"Now the moment we've been waiting for " he heard Dumbledore say. Todays the day we find out who the champions are chosen. Dumbledore dimmed the the fire acting as lights he then walled awards the the cup and touched it  and backed away slowly as if waiting for something to happen. how are the champions chosen .then all of a sudden the fire on top of the cop went from a bright blue  to a dark red.suddenly a pice a of paper with burn edges came out. loud enough for everyone to here he said "the Durmstrung champion is Viktor Krum." his classmates cheered for him. Victor stopped up and headed to the teachers table.Once again the fire spat out another paper this ones different it was circular and had gold timing. Dumbledore once again stated the name of a champion this time its was Fleur Delacour as the champion for Beauxtons. She stood up and shook Dumbledore's hand and left to stand next to Victor. the flames once again spit out another name to reveal the name of the Hogwarts champion which ended up being Cedric Diggory. Then suddenly it turn blue again and yet another name came out. I thought it was only three why is there four papers?who's the other person? Dumbledore said something shocking but how did this happen but how could this happen.

THRID POV

A cold silence was washed over the main hall as the cup's flames turned blue one agin and yet another paper with we can only assume is another name. 

Snape's POV

Diggory was chosen he was the best choice with some of the best grades in his year. Then suddenly the cup  Albus went to find out about the fourth paper was about when he suddenly the fire turned blue again.

DUMBLEDORE POV

How could this happen a fourth name out of the cup who is it.I went to go catch the paper and read the name on it.It's impossible...he's the only one... the last name was "POTTER"

Harry's POV

how could i be in the cup?!! Im not old enpugh. I didnt even put my name in the cup nor did i have anyone else put it in for me!  I stand up and stand next to the others not sure what else to do. Sometimes i hate everyone knowing me. Its not like i cpuld hide from this.

Third person

Everyone watched as Dunbledoor turned to stand next to the four students and once again the fire turned blue. Everyone in the school was starting to get scared. And whispers started around the room. Every teacher looked at each other amd Dumbledoor yet again walked to the cup as another name was spit out and the fire finally stoped

Dumbledoor's POV

i open up the paper and every second feels like an eternity. I look at the name and everyone turns quiet. "snape... SNAPE!" why is his name in the cup? He is no student.

SNAPE POV

"Snape...SNAPE".he called me...why  "yes headmaster"

"it has your name" he said calmly  

"no it doesn't, I didn't put my name in".

it says "Naruto Snape my boy" Naruto oh no... not her. 

THRID POV

Snape face immediately turned white "not her not my child"

"What ?! Snape has a child?!!"

written by Jangmi-San

edited by scythe-chan

its Jangmi-san's first time writing so pls be nice
      -scythe-chan💚💚