Chapter 1 ~ Moving

Your POV
I was in my house in California watching Andi Mack! It is a great series. I was on season 2 episode 4 until my mom and dad came in and interrupted the show. " ___________ (when ever you see this _______ you have to fill in the blank)
I have some important news" my mom said. "Very" my dad added. "We just wanted to tell you..." my mom said. "THAT WE ARE MOVING TO ARIZONA!" my dad said excitedly. "Yay!!!!" I shouted because 1. I don't really like my school and 2. it is a little cold here in San Francisco. " Go pack your bags _________" my dad said. " Gladly" I said. So I ran upstairs and took my clothes out of my closet and put them into bags and suitcases. Then I realized that I didn't finish my Andi Mack episode. I ran downstairs, grabbed my phone, and downloaded the episode.
~~~~Time skip~~~~
"Is everybody ready to go?" My mom and dad yelled. "Yup" I said. We loaded our stuff, hopped into the car, and drove to the airport. When we got there, it was almost time to leave so we hustled inside and unloaded our stuff out of the car.  Finally, it was time to fly. I got inside the airplane, buckled my seatbelt, and we took off. We weren't aloud to use our electronics at take off, but when we were in the sky I took my phone out of my pocket and watched the Andi Mack episode. When I finished, there was still an hour left so I fell asleep. Finally, we landed safely. Then, my grand parents came and picked us up. We told them the address and went straight there. When we got there, the first thing I thought and said was WOW that is gorgeous and GIGANTIC. We unloaded our stuff yet again and went inside. I gasped. " This is beautiful!" I said. I went into my room and realized that there was a tv. I turned that tv on and went straight to the disney channel and Andi Mack was on. I was putting my clothes away and watching Andi Mack at the same time. " KNOCK KNOCK" somebody knocked on the door. It was my dad. He told me that I will start school on Monday. I was so happy.
~~~~Time skip~~~~
It was 12:00 when I went to sleep. That is very late for me knowing the fact that I start school tomorrow. I guess sleeping on the plane made me awake the whole night. Finally, I got changed and brushed my teeth and went to bed.