Chapter 3~ A Special Bond

Your POV
I walked into the cafeteria to see Asher waving for me to come over. He was with Peyton, Sofia and a few of his guy friends. As I walk over Asher made room for me right next to him. "Thanks!" I said. When I sat down, Peyton seemed a little mad as she glanced at me. Asher introduced me to all of his friends. They all were very nice! "Wanna hang someday?" Sofia asked. "Sure" I said with no expression but in my head I was screaming with excitement that THE SOFIA ACTUALLY WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME! After that, we ate and talked about who's house it is going to be over and when. As we were planning it, I glanced over at Asher. He looked sad and left out. "You should come too!" I told him. "Sure!!! I mean sure" he yelled then corrected himself. "It should be on Sunday because I am busy on Saturday" Sofia said. "K" it was only Friday so I only had to wait 2 days. I was also busy on Saturday so I am glad she picked Sunday. On Saturday I am going out to dinner with my neighbors. "Same! People just moved next door from me" Asher said.
~~~Time skip to Saturday dinner~~~
Asher's POV
Tonight I am supposed to go out to dinner with my new neighbors. We are going to a Italian restaurant named Olive Garden. "What time are we leaving?" I asked. "We are leaving at 5:0o to go to the mall to by gifts then we are heading straight to the restaurant. They have one daughter so you should get her a gift." My mom said. "Ok" I replied. "Dress nice!" "I will" I said as I ran upstairs to get dressed. Once I got dressed, I hopped in the car and headed straight to get a gift. When we got to the mall I had no idea what to get until I came across a booth that smelled these amazing necklaces. The sign said guaranteed to make a girl smile. I walked up to the booth and bought a rose gold necklace that had a shiny white pearl in the middle. It was perfect. I asked my mom if it was okay to give then we headed to Olive Garden. When I got there I saw __________ she looked really pretty! Suddenly my mom started talking to her mom. It looked like they knew each other. "Asher meet Mrs.________ and her daughter ________" Once I heard that my jaw dropped. _________ is my new neighbor!!!!
~~~ Time skip to end of dinner~~~
Asher's POV
I started having butterflies in my stomach. I can't stop thinking about _________. I liked her. After we were done eating, I pulled her out. __________ I wanted to tell you this but I like you. "Asher I-" she said as I cut her off by kissing her. As I backed away I gave her the necklace. "It is beautiful!!" She said. "Well, I will see you at school tomorrow!" I said as I hugged her.