Pretty Woman

- Hi guyth~ This is my very first BTS fanfic!! ^_^ ㅋ ㅋ

Please look forward to this trashy story XD 나는 당신을 사랑합니다       ~ - XOXO

"Hey! Hyomin-ah! You're going right?" Hyoseung starts slapping me.

Oh God I haven't slept an hour yet I spent time reminiscing 'his' face. The Caramel Macchiato Song sure did brought memories back.

"I am! I..I am!!" I pushed Hyoseung away so her head hit the top bunk's back.

"Oww! That hurts, stupid!!" She slapped me again.

"You Bitch!!" I was to rip her hair out when Dad barged in our room.

"Dogs. Go stuff food in your face."

"Apppaa!!!"

"Apppaaaa!!!"

"You bastards." He tried to scare us with a stick.

We went downstairs, ate brunch and got ready for work.

It's already 12:45. I should hurry up and meet the so-called 'Bangtan'.

After a damn long trip, I finally got to Gwangju. I called a cab and went straight to the mall where the fansigning will be held.

The fansigning's starting. I got first in line since I came earlier as expected.

I knelt and handed the albums, I turned to the opposite direction and made eye contact...with the guy yesterday. HE'S A MEMBER OF BTS?!

He mouthed: " 난 당신이 시간에 나를 알게 될거야 당신을 말했다." (See? I told you you'll know me in no time.)

The Jin guy gave me a small paper written, 143.

I went back to my spot and sat quietly. The guy from yesterday stared at me as if he'll bore a hole inside my guts. Ew. Wtf?

"Number 143, Please proceed at the front." I stood up and walked straight to them, Jungkook smirked and looked up to me.

"You're hired,sweetheart." That J-hope guy winked at me.

"What 'hired'?" My eyes widened, I'm definitely clueless.

"Our..maid." Jungkook reached out for my hand and kissed it.

Thousands of angered jealously screams shot my back.

"Okay." Fine. Let's see who's not gonna get crazy living with me. HAHAHAHA

I sat beside V, The eyeliner guy. He smiled, but a cold one. I smiled back and blood rushed in my cheeks, he chuckled lightly, seeing me blush.

Jungkook exchanged seats with J-hope and sat on my other side.

He gestured a gun, shooting V.

V's voice echoed throughout my ears, " 나는 방탄!!" (I'm Bulletproof! *I can pick her [Hyomin] up easily!* ) He laughed along with Jungkook.

"No! She's mine, Hyung!" Jungkook held me closer, laying his arms around my shoulder.

"All yours!" V gestured a gun too and shot Jungkook's heart.

" 하지만, 당신도 사랑에 빠지지 말라!" (But Never fall in love! You too!) He pointed his finger at me and poked my forehead.

Oh. Hell.No I Blushed again!!

I texted Mom, Dad and Hyoseung, Telling them I'm now BTS's maid, I won't go home. Hyoseung freaked out and bombarded me with questions but I ignored them anyway.

J-hope linked arms with me until we got back to their dorm. It's so messy.

"Don't worry, you won't clean all these, you'll just have to stay with us and cook us meals. We'll pay your salary every month, 500,000 won." Rapmon shriveled my hair.

Jungkook lead me to their bedroom, where we should sleep all together. They must've been lonely all along.

"V, Hyomin will be sleeping on the biggest bed today! I'm gonna go sleep next to Hyomin tomorrow!" bright J-hope danced happily like a dork.

Jungkook sighed in frustation and stomped his way to the kitchen.

"Hyommiinnn!!!" I heard him yelling from the kitchen.

"Now, Cook!" Seven boys wagged their tails like dogs.

" 누가 식료품 나와 함께 가고 싶어?" (Who wants to go with me at the grocery?")

J-hope, V and Jungkook outstretched their hands high, calling my attention.

I wore my usual scarf and sweater and headed out with the three boys, J-hope, again, linking arms with me, Taehyung playing with my hair and Jungkook, holding hands with me.

Am I their toy? =___=

Girls' eyes gaped me with jealous eyes. It's so scary °____°

After shopping, we went home, catching a sight of BTS talking about me.

Suga: "Isn't she too pretty? What if one of us falls for her? there'd be big trouble."

Rapmon: "I agree, she's pretty."

Jimin: "I can't wait for my turn =__="

Jin: "I want sleep and cuddle with her~" He cuddled himself swaying around until he caught me.

A looonnnngggg awkwardly silence covered the dorm. Jungkook decided to break it.

" 그녀는 내 꺼야!" (She's Mine!!) " 물러서!" (Back off!!)

He angrily screamed.

All six of them mischeviously objected.

"야아. 나는 당신의 소유가 아닌거야.!!" (Yah! I'm not owned by any of you!!)

I walked to the kitchen and prepared dinner. Jungkook, J-hope and V came to help me. These kids must've like noona very much. While the other four just kept salivating.

After dinner, V and I slept together, Jungkook slept too, on the bed beside me while there's Seokjin fanning me with a paper fan to sleep.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I fell asleep.

Taehyung's POV

Should I remain to pretend asleep? I opened my eyes, seeing this girl, oh a pretty woman, her breathing sounds make my heart throb and a sweet smell encloses her, I cuddled her closer, unexpectedly, she hugged me back, snuggling her head on my neck.

"Haruman, neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon, Haruman, neowa naega sonjabul su itdamyeon Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su idtdamyeon...Haruman..." I sang lightly, planting a goodnight kiss on her forehead.