Winter Child

As expected, less readers read the last update. I usually got a few readers within a day. They must've sensed what's going on or they're just busy?. Nobody even gave a single vote, disappointing, but I'll update right away anyway cause I have school for the next five days. Everyone, please give anticipation towards my NEW Jungkook fanfic! ^_^ 'Operation: Seducing Jeon Jungkook'. Yehet~

                                                                                               -XOXO

I had stayed long enough in this world, haven't I? I spent a year with the most precious people in my life, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and..Jungkook. Will I be able to spend christmas this year with them?

My body has turned weak as time passed. My complexion turned paler, my lips cracking and I can't play around with the boys anymore. Yea, I can but my body won't be able to handle doggy fights (Which i often do with V) anymore.

I got confined here three months ago, now, all I'm waiting for is, the first snow.

Jungkook

I laid beside Noona and kissed her forehead.

"Are you cold? Should I prepare a cup of tea?"

She shook her head gently, "No." and smiled.

"Shall we go out?" I kissed her forehead once more.

"Idiot. Of course. Take me by that tree." She pointed at the tree outside, it was a large one, it's leaves falling one by one on the grass.

I gave her a piggyback ride. No one really opposed to it. Since we hired noona a private room and doctor just for her. She lost weight. It literally felt like I was carrying the bags I used to drag around when I was in High School.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you gonna do..you know, when I'm gone..?"

"Two things. Wait for you to come back or come along with you." I tried to blink the tears forming.

"No. You should wait for me."

"That's not possible. A day without you takes my sanity away."

She giggled as I walked slowly, my shoes crunching on the dried leaves. I laid her down underneath the tree and laid beside her.

"You? What are you gonna do?" I draped my arms on her as she rests her head on my chest.

"Try to come back." She caught a leaf.

"I am a tree. Every leaf decreases my strength." She laughed.

"Nonsense. A tree is not my style. I like flowers."

"You're gay." She giggled again.

-___-

"I'm too pretty for a flower." She added.

"Noona!"

"Ok, ok I get it.."

"Don't worry. I won't die. Never. I'm always here, forever." She lift her chin up and kissed me.

"Dry lips are such a rip off!" I yelled as I kissed her back.

"Hm. I wanna eat you so bad -__-"