🤭

So Kiera said Tee just let me do it. They already gave it to me and I already snorted some.
I said bitch if you don't get yo dumb ass the fuck up. Since when the fuck u start doin this Kiera?
You wouldn't understand ms Pretty -' Kiera yelled cryin. The nigga who said she wasn't movin said fuck u bitches and that cryin shit do it on y'all own time this nigga grabbed her head and put his dick all in her face. I was about to walk up to him and fight his ass but king came in and snatched me and starting putting them niggas in they place.. meanwhile Kiera on the floor crying . I looked over at her and she looked at me and I shook my head at her in disgust she said bitch I don't know what you shaking yo head for little miss goody two shoes bitch. I hauled off and smacked the bitch. As blood poured from Kiera's mouth she spat out and said bitch since y'all so inlove did you tell him where u live yet? King looked confused for a minute and said Yeah she live in river rouge.. Kiera laughed while coughing blood up snd said THIS BITCH LIVE IN THE DIRTY ASS PROJECTS WITH NO CLOTHES FOOD OR Money. She a project rat. She ain't shit but a piece of trash .. I looked up at King with tears in my eyes and said I'm sorry for not tellin you and ran out the house and down the street not knowing which way I was goin but just running far away ....