are you okay?

Bendy and Cuphead were at a sweet shop. Cuphead got him and bendy a milkshake. When he set the milkshake on the table bendy grabbed it quick and drank it. Cuphead sat there mad and watched bendy drink the milkshake. When bendy was finished with his milkshake Cuphead got another milkshake. Bendy tried to reach the milkshake. You drank the first one by yourself. Cuphead tried to keep the milkshake away from bendy. But I want more Cuppy. Bendy was still trying to reach the milkshake. Cuphead went back to the table and drank it quick. When Cuphead was done bendy made a mad face at Cuphead. What. You drank the first one to yourself now this one is mine. Cuphead told bendy. When Cuphead was done with the milkshake he threw the cup in the trash and went outside with bendy and picked bendy up bridal style. W-What are you d-doing? Bendy asked nervous and blushed a little. Something I think you're going to enjoy~ Cuphead walked to the hotel and opened his apartment door and closed it when he and bendy was inside. C-Cuphead what is the meaning of this!? Bendy asked Cuphead as he saw him lock the door. Oh you'll see~ Cuphead told bendy and yanked his pants down. Bendy blushed and looked at Cuphead. Cuphead licked and kissed bendys neck. Bendy moaned from all the action that Cuphead was doing to him. Cuphead removed his own clothes then took the rest off bendys clothes off. Cuphead got on top of bendy and looked at him. Are you ready?~ Cuphead asked bendy. Bendy nodded slowly and blushed. Cuphead slammed himself in bendy to which bendy moaned. Cuphead started to move in and out of bendy slowly. Bendy started to moan quietly. Cuphead started to move faster into bendy making bendy moan a little louder. Cuphead was looking for his g-spot. When Cuphead found it he slammed on it and groaned. F-faster deeper! Cuphead went deeper and faster into bendy making him groan louder. F-fuck! Cuphead grabbed bendy thighs and kept thrusting into bendy. Bendy drewled a little and moaned in pleasure. M-More! Bendy yelped in pleasure. Cuphead continued to thrust into bendy then cummed into bendy panting. Bendy cummed onto his and Cupheads chest. Bendy was panting next to Cuphead. Cuphead licked bendys cum off of him and kissed bendy. Bendy slowly kissed back still blushing. Are you okay? Cuphead asked bendy. Bendy nodded. I love you Cuppy. Bendy said to Cuphead about to fall asleep. I love you too bendy. Cuphead whispered to bendy. Then bendy and Cuphead went to sleep.