Secret Surprise

All of the guardians made it to Jamie's birthday party. They landed the sleigh in Jamie's backyard and Jamie gave Jack a hug,"HEY JACK! You made it!" yelled Jamie, he was really happy to see his best friend,"I told you I would be here." sad Jack.

They had a lot of fun at the party. They played party games, had snowball fights, and had some cake,"Hey Jamie, didn't your parents get you something?" asked Jack to Jamie,"Well, they said its a surprise, but I told them not to rush after what happened to..... my little sister." said Jamie almost in tears,"Oh the miss carry, I'm sorry about that Jamie." said Jack embracing Jamie,"It's ok, I just can't wait to see what my surprise is." said Jamie,"Ya you should be." said Jack letting go of Jamie,"Hey Jamie! Bunny is hiding eggs for us!" yelled Jamie's friend yelled and Jamie ran to him to talk.

Jack felt bad for Jamie, he lost a family member. Jack soon walked over to Jamie's mother,"I'm sorry about the baby." said Jack,"Oh, thank you Jack." dad Jamie's mom giving Jack a hug,"But I think Jamie is going to be really surprised with his present he's getting today, we ordered it today and it will be here in a few hours." said Jamie's mom,"Oh, I thought you guys were taking some time for his present?" asked Jack to his mother,"Oh ya, well he said we can wait a while, but we just knew he couldn't wait long." said Jamie's mother,"Ok, well I can't wait to see what you guys got him." said Jack and he ran towards Jamie who was waiting for Bunny to be done hiding the eggs.

Authors Note:
Oh! I wonder what they got him!!! Well I guess I'll put it in the next chapter, anyway I hope you like it so far and I will talk to you guys later.PEACE✌️