Chapter One (Not Edited)

- 5 Years Earlier -
- Toby's POV -

Toby leaned his head against the window listening to the rain fall while reading his book. He had just turned 12, and was home from his 1st year at Hogwarts. He had been sorted into Slytherin, just like his dad. He sighed and threw his book to the bottom of his bed, scaring his cat, Marley. He stood up and walked over to his full length mirror. He stood at a height of 5'9, with jet black hair, pale skin, and the brightest green eyes. He looked a bit like his mum, but his hair made him look like his dad. "Toby, dinners ready!" He heard his mum yell from the kitchen. He looked at himself one more time and turned and walked out hit room to the kitchen.

- 5 Years Earlier -
- Káitlynn's POV -

Káitlynn walked around her room. She was having trouble concentrating. During her 1st year of his Hogwarts she had seen a boy and fell in love with him. But he was chosen for Slytherin. While she was put in Gryffindor, the rival houses. She stood in front of her dresser mirror and looked herself over. She was pretty. She had bleached white hair (that was in a messy bun) bright blue eyes, olive skin, and freckles. She was 4'7, the same height as her mum. "Káitlynn! Get down here! Aunt Jèsse is here!" Her dad called. She sighed and opened her door, heading to the living room.