Chapter 1 A Big Surprise

"Ok everyone class is starting" the teacher said. I turned to my friend Celia with her long red-orange hair, but not longer then mine.

"Hey Celi how are you" I asked.

"Quiet" she said so I faced the teacher again. The lesson was boring, and all I could think about is my brother. Is he ok? What is he doing? Did he die? I had a plan after school to look for him. The next class came and I was surprised at what happened.

"Ok everyone this is your new classmate, what's your name again" the teacher said.

"Oh um, I-I'm Lance Flower" Lance said. At that moment I almost cried, my brother was right there in front of me.

"Ok now go take a you seat" the teacher said.

"O-ok" Lance stuttered, I didn't know that he stutters, it's been a long time sense I've seen him. The next thing that happened he sat beside me.

"H-hello, do you know my s-sis Luna" he ask whispered to me.

"Wow you can't notice your own sister" I said laughing a little.

"Wait t-the white hair with the c-connected pink line on both s-sides, Luna" Lance said surprised.

"Ok everyone class is starting" the teacher said.

It's the end of the day and time for my exorcist class.

"Ok everyone this is your new classmate, Lance Flower" Yukio said.

"Hey Rin, Celia, this is Lance" I said.

"He's cute" Celia whispered to me.

"He's my twin brother" I said.

"Hey Lance" Rin said.

"H-hello" Lance said.

"So what's with the stuttering" Rin asked

"D-don't say anything" I said and he just nodded.

"So are you going to lesson to everything your sister tells you" Rin asked.

"N-no I'm not" Lance said he seamed a little shaky.

"You don't have to lesson to everything I say, but if I say something that I don't want others to know" I said not happy but not sad.

"Ok everyone take your seats class is about to start" Yukio said.