Dec 3,2017

It all started with my sisters sweet sixteen,after the party was over, the drama began!

It wasn't like a proper "BIRTHDAY PARTY"it was much like a family get together.it was me,mom,dad and of course my sister,  my chachi and chachu and their daughter (who live in my appartment but not in the same house) and this family which stayed much far away.

After we waved the far away family a goodbye, me and my sister went to our chachi and chachu's house to return them something they forgot during the party.there ,we decided to go to  the complex mall just at the side of our appartment. they lived at the 3rd floor and the maid working  at the house accidentally dropped thier daughter, Nonu's jacket at the floor of balcony of the house on the first floor.so on our way in the lift , we stopped at the1st floor to get the jacket but only me and chachu got off and my sister,chachi and nonu decided to wait by the society gate.

We ringed the bell,we passed looks as we saw the wooden door all open and the good looking glass and steel door at its place. We ringed the bell twice but no response yet. My chachu tried to move the glass door and .... it was unlocked!my chachu then asked me - "does all that happen in your murder mystery books?"  "I guess so!" I squead."shall we go inside?"asked chachu. "Oh definitely not ,did you even think before saying that ,the murderer could kill us! We dont even have any weapons!" I said as i got damn scared.i started to back off but chachu stopped me saying-"how can you write any mystery book without even experiencing one?" Come on!;and I was like 'ok,phew,ok,yeah we 'll go inside,oh my god ,ok'...and we went inside , we walked the little coridor that headed to the living room,the room had dim  light ..........
We inspected for sometime and I finally asked chachu, not feeling scared at all that shall we go to the balcony and get her jacket and this time he was the one saying no! He said-"if this is really a murder spot , the cops could find our fingerprints !"then he just backed off!chachu closed the wooden door behind him and we found out that it was an automatic door ! My chachu went like oh shit!

We weren't seen there the next second!

When we reached the ground floor, we saw the family living in the house! We ended up laughing!!!!!!!

                                      Author's note
Hey ! Hope you enjoyed this moment through my words ,share your own story and do leave comments and dont forget to read my book "5 Letters to my death"

                                 XOXO_NoComma