Chapter 3: Disaster Strikes

So here we are at the beach. Nothing better than the sight of half naked people in the hot summer sun. Yeah, sense the sarcasm. It was really hot. It has to be at least 100 degrees. We found a spot a little bit further than other people because Megan doesn't like being near people that much or she will get cranky. So we put our stuffs down on the soft beachy sand. It was pretty crowded. 

There was an old couple who were rubbing sunscreen against each other, ew. And a douche bag trying to flirt with every girl he lays his eyes on. We were laying on our towel under the sun. I was in my bikini and shades. Greyson was wearing a really cool swimming trunk. Greyson's face was really pink under the sun. Gosh he's cute.

"Put some sunscreen on yourself, Grey." I said while rubbing some sunscreen onto my skin to avoid severe sunburn like last time. Last summer was painful.

"Nah. Sunscreen is for babies. I'm not a baby." he said and gave me a sexy wink.

"Yeah Greyson! I'm with you on this one." Megan butted in and gave Greyson a high five.

Megan has always been obsessed with tanning. But she doesn't like going to the tanning salon though because she claims that it is bad for your skin especially for her thin epidermis. So when there is a sun, she will not let this opportunity slips through her fingers. 

After about 15 minutes of effort on getting ourselves tanned, Greyson decided to play frisbee tossing. He tosses, I catch and vice versa. I invited Megan to play along but she was too caught up in tanning herself that she couldn't bare doing anything else. Greyson took my hand and pulled me up from the sand. He was still pink, though. There is some biological thing mixed up in his body that enables him to get himself tanned. I never said anything to him about it. Scared it might drain his confidence down. 

I took a can of soda from our cooler that we brought earlier. Took a sip and got started to frisbee tossing. In the middle of the game, I saw Ashley on the other side where there a lot of people were at. God! Is she stalking me? Why is always where I'm at? She must have hired someone to spy on me. This is ridiculous. 

"Babe I'm tired. Why don't you play with that dog over there?" I lied, pointing my index finger to a familiar dog owned by someone from our neighborhood. Yeah, dogs love catching frisbees don't they?

"So soon? Fine.." Greyson replied reluctantly and started to play with that dog as it catches it. That dog looked happy to finally have someone to entertain him. His owner puts him on a leech and lay in the sun only. He is kind enough to let Greyson play with his dog. 

"Megan!" I shouted. The sand got on her skin as I ran to her. 

"What?!" she asked while wiping off the sand from her body.

I told Megan I saw Ashley on the other side as I pointed  to her where I saw Ashely. As Megan and I was looking at her spot, they were looking at us as well! So they know we were there! Ashley and her friends were whispering and giggling to each other while looking at us. What the heck could they have been talking about? Whatever it was, it had to be something bad.

"What the hell are they giggling about?!" Megan asked in rage.

"I don't know but it has to be about us!" I replied while getting an ice cream from the cooler. "Mm.. vanilla."

"I'm going to give them a piece of my mind!" Megan said while standing up. Before I could stop her she was already half way there. I ran to catch up with her.

"Megan.. Wait.." I said, panting. I bent down and held my knees to breathe.

"What is your problem Ashley?!" I heard Megan said to Ashley.

Ashley stood up from her bench and crossed her hands across her big fake boobs.

"Wow.. You have some guts to come here girl." Britney said. She is one of Ashley's friend. 

"I wasn't talking to you, Blondie." Megan replied. Britney's face was red. She walked right to Megan but Ashley stopped her. 

"No, Brit! Let me handle this." Ashley said.

"But she called me Blondie. No one gives me nicknames!!"

"I said let me handle this!"

"UGH!!" Britney stomped away like a five year old back to their bench.

"What the hell were you giggling about Ashley?" Megan asked again.

"Watch the tone," she said giving Megan a bitchy smirk. "Obviously you, tangerine." Her friends giggled behind her.

"Haha tangerine!!" Britney shouted. 

Megan rolled her eyes. She didn't look that orange. Dumb Ashley was exaggerating.

"Oh hello Ally.. Greyson looks ridiculously hot today." she said looking over my shoulders. Obviously looking at Greyson. God she really knows how to get on my nerves. I stood higher on my tip toes to avoid her from looking at Greyson. She pressed my shoulder down really hard so I pushed her away from me. She pushed me back causing my ice cream to fall on my chest. 

"Hey wtf! Watch it you turd! That's my boyfriend you're looking at. Keep your eyes off of him!" Those came out of my mouth.

"Your boyfriend?" Ashley smirked. "Not for long" It was like she had a devious plan in her brain.

I didn't care. I pulled Megan away from the scene to go to the beach ladies room to wash this vanilla cream off my chest. 

"Am I really that orange?" Megan asked while looking at herself in the mirror.

"No, silly. You look fine." She really did look fine. "I can't believe Ashley." I continued.

"Yeah I really wanted that ice cream." Megan laughed. I splashed some tap water on her and she did the same to me.

Greyson's POV

I was playing with this cute dog named Rocky some frisbee throwing until I got a little bit tired. I sat down on my place and took a sip of the soda that Ally drank earlier. I wonder where she and Megan went. They just disappear without telling me where they were going.

Uh-oh. I saw Ashley coming this way. Ally is not gonna like this. I want her here now. Please..

"Hey handsome." Ashley said to me while stroking my hair back.

"Uhh, you're talking to me?" I replied. 

"Yes. Who else is the sexiest boy on the beach?" No, I don't want her saying this to me.

I sense this is going to be horrible. Ashley didn't look into my eyes though. She was looking at the ladies room. Was she holding back a pee? I looked at the ladies room and I saw Ally coming out of there with Megan. I quickly wanted to stand up but out of nowhere Ashley just pretended to fall on me. She was on top of me. I was really trying to get up but it was like she made herself heavy so I couldn't.

Ally and Megan came to us and Ashley immediately got off me. I stood up.

Ally's POV.

As we went out of the ladies room, I saw Ashley on top of Greyson. Megan was looking at me like what the hell were they doing. She grabbed my hand and ran to them.

"Oh my mistake. I tripped. I'm so clumsy." Ashley said giving Greyson a wink. 

"Greyson. What is this? How could you?" I stuttered. I didn't know what to think. My head was blank! I was completely speechless.

"What the hell were you doing bitch?!" Megan said pushing Ashley away from our place. Ashley ran away giggling like an idiot. Megan ran to her screaming "Come back here you little whore!"

"I can explain!" Greyson said. I didn't want to hear any explanation about this. This hurts me so much. I can feel my whole body draining in despair. I took my stuff and ran home, crying without hearing anything Greyson could have said..