Chapter 1

Gabriel's  Point of View:

Gabriel groaned as pain shot through his head, and back as he sat up and blinked a couple times.When his eyes finally adjusted to the light of the sun, he looked around him at the debris-covered wasteland around him. 'What the hell?'Gabriel squinted as he got on his hands and knees and began to slowly stand up despite his body's protests.When he finally got to his feet he stood there for a moment.Allowing his injured body to adjust to his weight then he began to slowly walk towards a large rock that he had noticed in the distance hoping that he would find someone around to explain to him what had happened.Finally, after what seemed like hours to him he reached the large rock and leaned against it with closed eyes as waves of nausea hit him like a brick.He stayed like that for several minutes before feeling something wet and sticky under his hand which caused him to open eyes and looked more closely at the rock his hand was resting on, but as he did so he instantly regretted it as he saw the engraved overwatch logo covered in the blood and uniform of an overwatch solider.He gagged and quickly moved away from the rock in horror as he looked at his now bloodstained hand.He bent over with his hands on his knees and began to puke out a clear liquid as he thought of what he had just seen and touched.After Gabriel had emptied his stomach while breathing heavily, he stood up straight and wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his dirty hoodie.'What the hell happened?' asked Gabriel as he clutched his head with shaking hands and looked at the wasteland around him with panic and confusion running through him.

—————————————————
                   Author's Note
I'm really sorry that it's so short, but I promise that I will write more soon!

Another thing! I take criticism, tips, and ideas.If you wish to give me an idea, some critique, or some tips feel free to message me or comment. But pretty please be respectful with how you go about asking me or telling me about things I would rather not get messages in all caps.

Ps: If you say please and are respectful to me  I will automatically consider your idea, tip, or critique.