Gavin and Jay

Gavin slid down the slide like a rocket.
"GUHACK!" He screamed.
Suddenly there was what felt like a push, shove him up into the air, and into an opening in the roof.
Gavin landed flat on his back and laid there for a moment when he got up and looked around and realized that during his time in the air he had lost his grip on the stroller with Kurt in it and now he didn't know where Kurt was.

"Crap." Gavin muttered.
He looked around and then realized he was in the park woods. He carefully navigated his way through the trees for a while. But then he decided to climb a tree to see how far he was. But before doing so he found some duffel bag full of stuff and managed to find a shirt and some shorts to put on. He still had his back-up briefs on. And so he started to climb the tree one branch at a time.

When Gavin reached the top he looked around the park and saw he was pretty much done with getting out. The tree was super tall so everyone could see him and Gavin could see everyone too. Gavin put his foot down on a skinny branch and realized his briefs were stuck on the branch and went to get them unstuck. Suddenly the branch his foot was on broke and he fell for a brief second and then he was caught by his briefs stuck in the tree.
"Ack!" He yelled.
Then the tree creaked and the branch his underwear was on broke off and he fell down in a pile of leaves. He got up and winced from the pain. Nothing seemed to be broken. Just hurt. Gavin looked around wondering where Jay was.