New Student

( A/N ) - Hello peoples , this is my first story that I have ever written. I am new , please follow me.. I noticed that not a lot of people don't write Hiruma x readers. So I have decided to be one of those people that do...... anyway please enjoy

( F/C ) - Favorite Color

( Y/N ) - Your Name

( H/C ) - Hair Color

( H/L ) - Hair Length

( E/C ) - Eye Color

( B/L ) - Body Length

( L/N ) - Last Name

( T/N ) - Teachers Name

( Y/N ) POV

Beep , Beep , Beep , Be - you hit the top of your alarm clock to get ready for school. You got out of your bed and headed strait for the shower. You had ( h/c ) hair that was ( h/l ) long , ( e/c ) eyes , and you were ( b/l ) tall. As you got out of the shower you put on your usual uniform and brushed your hair. It was 7:00 and school didn't start until 8:00. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

7:30 a.m , you thought to yourself as you were cooking. As soon as you finished you cooked one more meal for lunch and put it all in your bento. You organized all of the food in it's place. Then you ate breakfast and got all of your things. You then left out of the door closing and locking the door behind you.

Once you got to school which was Demion High. You went to your locker and took out all of your class books. As you turned around and there were 5 girls which you always dislicked. Their names were Sasha , Merrisa , Launa , Suna , and Sahara.

"Hello ( Y/N )" Sasha said with a smirk , you showed no emotion as you closed your locker and tried to walk past them but then Sasha grabbed you by the hair and pulled you back. You winced in pain but kept your poker face as she then slapped you in the face. "Little girl i'm talking to you"! You stared as Sasha crossed her arms.

" You know your nothing but a slutty wore" Sasha said spitting a bit in your face as you casually wiped it with your sleeve.

When they left you ran to the restroom crying your eyes out.

Time skip ~ ( To first period ) :-)

It was first period and you were sitting in the very back of the classroom still poker faced. Nobody seemed to notice you when you were sitting in the back. When everybody got in their seats a tall blonde boy went to the front of the class. The teacher ( T/N ) , started to talk.

"Okay class settle down" the teacher said wavering his arms up and down. "I would like to introduce our new student Hiruma Yoichi". Hiruma seemed to have this strange aura that sent shivers down everybody's spine. When he sat next to you , you looked out the window.

Hiruma POV

I was in front of the class waiting for the teacher to stop talking . Oh how I probably was going to hate this school. The teacher stopped talking and then told me to sit anywhere. I sat beside a girl in the back who was looking out the window.

I could tell by her look that she was quiet , shy , didn't have friends here , not very good at showing feelings , and very beaut- wait what!?

( Y/N ) POV

1st and 2nd period went by smoothly and it was now nutrition. Hiruma seemed to be in all of your classes which you were uncomfortable about. To you Hiruma was a bit scary.

You could tell by his look that everyone was going to fear him. He also looked like the blackmailing type so you stayed away from him.

While you were wondering the campus you saw Sasha and the group of girls walking up to you.

Your whole body stiffened when they got closer.

" Hello Y/ N , fancy seeing you here " Sasha said smirking as you just stared at her like always.

She pushed past you and the whole group laughed. You rubbed you shoulder and walked off like nothing happened.

Hiruma POV

3rd period went by in a whiff , I was now in 4th period. I had an assigned seat next to the girl named Y/N. How did I suddenly know her name? Research.

" So your name is Y/N correct? I said looking at her form while she flinched at my sudden whisper.

"Y-yeah it is" she said barley above a whisper.

"Nice to meet you then , I know I should have talked to you earlier but you don't seem like the type of person to talk".

Y/N POV

" Well your like the only person to ever talk to me at this school" you thought to yourself as you nodded your head.

Hiruma POV

"What's wrong with her?" Why is she acting like this?

"It's stalker time" I thought looking at her then in the front of the class.

A/N ( edited ) - Hey you guys are probably like.. What happened to the original chapter!? Well I am rewriting this story so all chapters will change.

Thank you *bows*

Hiruma - Hurry up and say WTF you have to say so you can end the show.

Author - Its not a show it's a story! Go away! *pushes Hiruma out the door*

Hiruma - * As I get pushed out the door I get mad*

Peace✌✌✌