I'll Take Care of You (Toshinori Yagi) [Fluff]

Description: You take care of All Might after his big injury.

"Toshi! What happened?" I exclaimed with worry as I burst into his hospital room, much to the displeasure of the nurses.

"Oh, hey (Y/n). This? It's... It's nothing." Toshinori muttered. He was hooked up to all sorts of machines and looked terrible. Dark bags under his eyes, cuts and bruises covered his whole body, but worst of all was the large bandage wrapped all the way around his torso.

"What the hell do you mean 'It's okay'!?" I ran to his bedside and gripped his hand tightly.

"Well... I kind of got in a really bad fight with someone. I won though!" He smiled nervously, trying to cheer me up while also trying not to get slapped for being insensitive.

I thought about scolding him and I thought about kicking his ass, but before I could do any of that my body betrayed me. My lower lip quivered and my eyes welled up with tears. Toshinori's eyes widened in shock and horror.

"H-hey, don't cry! Really I'll be okay!" He tried desperately to console me but I only cried harder. I carefully wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his chest. He could do nothing but hold me. He knew he was lying to her and she knew too, but he just couldn't help but want to make her feel better above telling the truth. He had already had tons of surgerys and had many more to come. His insides were closer to scrambled eggs than they were organs. And they weren't sure what the outcome of this would be.

Once I calmed down, he told me this. It took a lot not to cry again. A new feeling overtook my body though, one that was far more productive than pathetic tears. Determination.

"Then I'll just have to take care of you." I told him, determined eyes stared him down so hard that he couldn't refuse.

"Okay."

~a few months later~

"TOSHI!!! Just because they let you go home doesn't mean you can be walking all over the house like this you idiot!" I screeched at the man currently leaning against the kitchen counter for support.

"I'm fine, really! I can walk around." He defended. My stern and motherly glare was enough to make him get back into bed.

"What did I tell you at the hospital Toshi? I'll take care of you. If you need anything then ask me!" My tone was less angry now that he was in bed, just worried.

"I know, I'm sorry." He looked down at his hands nervously. "I just can't stand lying around here like this. I've been so inactive lately and with all the surgeries I can't eat as much so... look at me. I look pathetic. I'm skinny and weak. I can barely stand anymore. I need to start working out." He frowned deeply at his stick thin arms that were once incredibly muscular.

"Toshi... you're still recovering. You shouldn't push yourself so hard. Once you're healed I'm sure the doctors will give you the go ahead to start working out again. In fact, they'll probably encourage it! You just need to be more patient. If you rush your recovery it will have terrible affects on your body and it will take longer in the long run." I brush a piece of hair from his face gently, caressing his cheek with my hand.

"You're right." He sighed, still looking upset.

I studied him for a moment. How can I make him feel better? What can I do? "I'll go get you some medicine and a snack okay?" I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. I gripped the edge of the counter tightly and sighed heavily. This is all I can do. I don't know how to make him feel better mentally, so I'll help him physically. Right. I'll do my best to help him any way I can!

A few minutes later, I walked to his room carrying a tray. "Here you are! Pain medicine, a protein shake, some eggs and bacon, and afterwords some yogurt with chia seeds in it." I smiled brightly. "Weird combination I know, but if you want to build muscle but you can't work out, then I'll make foods that are supposed to help you build muscle!" He looked up at me in shock for a moment before smiling gently at me.

"Thank you (Y/n)." He said softly.

"Here you are, sit up a little would you?" I placed the tray in his lap still smiling brightly. Maybe being in a good mood will rub off on him. That's what people say happens right? "Do you need anything else? I'll go get you some books or something to keep you occupied. Do you want a movie or something? I can run out and rent one that you haven't seen a million ti-"

"(Y/n)." He cut off my ramblings.

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to say... thanks. Really. I mean I know I've been saying it but I don't know that I've been saying it well enough for you to really get how much I mean it. It... really means a lot to me that you're doing all this for me. So thank you (Y/n)." He looked up into my eyes with his intense blue ones.

A light blush coated my cheeks. "Sure. Don't mention it." I breathed out. He chuckled at my inability to come up with a good response.

"I don't need anything else right now, well except for one thing. Could you lay with me?"

I blushed a little darker and nodded silently, crawling into bed next to him. He wrapped an arm around me and started to eat what I made for him, while I just looked up at his face almost in disbelief.

"What is it?" He asked, eyebrow raised.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just... I don't know really I guess I just realized how much you mean to me." His eyes widened and a light pink dusted his face. "And you don't need to thank me Toshi. I'll always take care of you."