My Lil Heater (Todoroki Shouto) [Fluff]

Description: Todoroki is a good boyfriends who helps you with your period cramps. Not very happy with this one.

"Uuuuuggggghhh." I groaned loudly, curled up in a fetal position on my bed. Shouto eyed me warily for a moment before speaking up.

"Are you alright?"

"Nooooo." I moaned, rolling over to my other side.

"Well... What's wrong?" He asked awkwardly. Poor thing still hasn't lost his inability to make conversation even though we've been dating for four months.

"My stomach huuuurts." I pouted and rolled over again. I couldn't keep still, trying to find a position that would alleviate the pain somewhat.

"Oh, are you sick? I could bring you some medicine or something." Shouto offered sweetly.

"No, I'm not sick. I have cramps and medicine doesn't work for it. Plus, my heating pad is broken." I grumbled dejectedly.

"Oh I see." There was a pause for a moment as I rolled around and squirmed in pain while he sat at my desk quietly.

"I could... I could try heating my hand up for you." He trailed off hesitantly. Although he had decided to start using his left side, he still felt it was dangerous and he had less control over it.

"Would you!?" I sprung up excitedly. He looked away nervously and nodded.

"I could try."

"Aahh! You're the best Shouto." I smiled warmly and forcefully pulled him onto the bed with me. He let out a noise of surprise as he fell on top of my body. "Alright, now cuddle me." I grinned excitedly.

"R-right." A light pink dusted his cheeks. If I wasn't in so much pain, I could have squealed at how cute it was. He climbed off of me and I rolled back onto my side. He gently cuddled up to my back, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Okay, here I go." Slowly, I felt his hand heat up to a nice, warm temperature.

"Hmm... that's much better." I sighed happily with a content smile on my lips, grabbing his hand to press it harder against me. "Actually..." without another word, I thrust his hand under my shirt so that it could make direct contact with my skin. Even though he tried to hide it, I heard Shouto let out a small squeak of surprise and embarrassment in the back of his throat.

He soon relaxed and pulled me closer to him, resting his chin on top of my head.

"You're the best, you know that?" I mumbled, smiling lightly.

"I know." Although his tone was monotone, I could tell it was meant as a joke and I giggled.

"I'm going to bed." I yawned.

"I'll be there shortly." His deep voice rumbled in his chest, lulling me gently to sleep.