1: Soul Wars

"I HATE YOU!" Rita screamed as she ran upstairs crying and packed her bags. She ran out the door in tears holding her teddy bear Aaron and iPod listening to awolnation. She ran as far away as she could when she reached the city. She sat on the curb where it started to pour. She looked down and held her hand to her knees. Next thing she knew she was asleep when she felt a gentle shake on her shoulder. "Sweetie. Are you ok?" The voice said as he helped her to her feet. She looked at the blonde with blue eyes and sobbed. "No. My parents kicked me out and I have nowhere to go." She sobbed her voice shaking. The blonde hugged her. "What's your name, dearest?" He said looking down at the awolnation shirt she was wearing. "Rita." She said sighing and sobbing harder. "Well, Rita My name is Aaron." Rita stood there and gazed into his eyes for a minute. "Awol Aaron?" She said. Aaron smiled. "Yep. Come home with me. I'll make you comfortable and treat you like a princess." He said as he kissed her cheek. Rita blushed as Aaron opened the back of the limo and got in after her placing his jacket on his lap handing her a water bottle and some chips. "Here. Feel free to lay your head here. I don't mind." Aaron said with a smile and a faint hint of pink on his cheeks. "Thank you, Aaron." Rita said as she smiled drifting off to sleep again.