7: Dreamers

This is for my friend softlokiii enjoy and have fun at the awolnation show Sunday love <3
(Aaron's POV)
After 4 years of being friends and 6 years of dating I decided it was about time for me to propose to the love of my life. I called up her friend Stephanie.
"Hello?" She said startled.
"Hey. It's Aaron. Bad time?"
"No. I was just getting ready to come by don't you guys have the baby shower this week?"
"No that's next month."
"Okay. So what's up?"
"Rita's still asleep. I'm planning to propose to her today."
"HOLY SHIT!!!! FINALLY!!!" Stephanie squeaked into the phone as I moved it from my ear.
"Great. I think I'm deaf in this ear now. Thank you Stephanie."
"Oops heh. Sorry awol. Anyway I'll be there in like 20 minutes. I'm helping my other friend and her husband get the kids ready."
"See you, steph." I said handing up the phone quickly blushing as Rita yawned sitting up. "Good morning my beautiful little alien." I said happily.
"Morning, Awol." Rita smiled as bright as usual and took her retainers out going to the bathroom kissing my temple then my neck as she walked by which sent me a little over the edge and made me blush like mad. "Damn it baby you got me all hard now..."
"Sorry awol." She giggles.
"Stephanie is coming over to take you on a girl date." I said still blushing.
"Yay. I missed Stephanie."
A horn sounded outside. "RI!!!!" Stephanie called out.
"Better get going babe." I said and winked kissing her all over her face and cupped my face in her hands kissing her. She walked out. I went out to LA to the nearest tux shop. As I entered I found a fancy tux. Then I went to the nearest girl shop and found a beautiful orange corsage (Rita's favorite color). I then went into the flower aisle and picked up a fancy bouquet for Rita. I pulled out my phone and texted Stephanie:
Hey. I'm almost ready meet me at the gazebo by the pond.
Stephanie texted back:
Will do Aaron. See ya
I put my phone back heading to the park as sundown came. Rita and Stephanie arrived.
"Hey my little alien." I smiled up at Rita holding her hands tightly in mine.
"Hi baby. She smiled.
"Could I talk to you?" I said blushing.
"Of course what is it?"
I got down on one knee. "Ever since I first met you... no ever since I first saw you 10 years ago I fell in love with you, I didn't know it was love but I eventually figured it out. I didn't know it was love at first because of my ex Erin who never really loved me. She just used me for money cus she was a bitch." I said. I squeezed her hand harder and after an infinite amount of ramble I pulled out a box from my pocket and opened it to a gorgeous 50 karat diamond ring. "Rita I love you more than this diamond ring and I will love you even when we are ghosts roaming this earth. Will you marry me?"
She jumped up and down crying. "YES!!!! I LOVE YOU AWOL!!!!" She cried. I slid the ring on her finger.
"I love you, too."
"Congrats Rita and Aaron." Stephanie smiled.
"Thanks." We both said in unison.