WHAT'S GOING ON!

A/N
Hi guys I hope your enjoying the book so far. I'll do my best to make this chapter good. Enjoy!
Also my friend MunchyDork told me
"I like your idea, but what 10 year old kid would watch Camp Camp?"
And I responded with
"Max."
"True, True,"

You may or may not have noticed this but I posted my resent chapters at midnight. I'm dead inside.😱
----------------------------------------------

Y/N POV
I snuggled in my warm, comfy, space confined sleeping bag to go to sleep. A minute later I feel a warm ray of light shine on my face and I was not happy.
"Groan*.. Too bright" I complain pulling the sheets over my head.
I was then shaken by someone roughly shouting my name, "Y/N! Y/N!"
" Let me sleep.... we stayed up so late last night!" I moan kicking the person away thinking it was my friends.
"What are you talking about Y/N? You went to bed early and it's now 11:30." The person says continuing to get me up.
"What are you talking about g-" I ask getting up in defeat seeing a green haired girl in front of me. "Nikki?" I say half awake not sure if I was hallucinating.
"The one and only," she said grinning with pride to a concerned face." Are you alright? You left crying and you wouldn't wake up earlier." She asked.
Suddenly it hit me, I was back in my dream from where I left off. I look up to see Nikki with a curious face waiting for an answer.
" I'm alright, I get anxiety when put on the spotlight at awkward moments," I say reassuring her I was alright. "But I don't feel like showing myself after what has happened."
I stuffed my face into the pillow cringing as I remember my previous dream.
"It'll be fine, I'll be right beside you. Now get fixed up, I'll be waiting outside." She said with a kind grin as she skips outside.
I sat down on the bed absorbing everything in then started to get ready. I took a look at myself to see me wearing a (see picture bellow⬇️
You can switch the hairstyle for the type of clothes you like.)

)

(Couldn't be bothered to do the legs for the last one

(Couldn't be bothered to do the legs for the last one. Basically you wear jeans.
I drew these myself today, I never drew short haired girls before so I hope It's ok)

You never realised what you wore last time and just assume it was the same outfit. And since you were in a world where everyone wears the same outfit everyday and that this was a dream you didn't bother to change. You quickly brush your hair with a hair brush you found on the side and head out to be greeted by Nikki.
"Are you ready Brunch, since you missed breakfast?" Nikki asked as she skipped while I walked beside her.
" Sure, what do they have?" I asked knowing it's a stupid question from the horrible food they serve and that I didn't need to eat.
" I don't know? But I still eat them," she says with a grin.
We soon entered the Mess Hall to see all of the 'happy' campers hanging around. As they all turned their heads toward me.
I look down in embarrassment as I avoid eye contact with my hood up (if you're wearing one). I gradually made my way to a empty table to sit down. To nervous to get food I stayed put continuing avoiding eye contact.

A moment later a tray full of food was placed on my table and slide towards me. "Eat up." I grouchy voice said.
I  look up to see Max handing me over a tray of food whilst half looking away.
"What you want?" I say angry as I looked back down.
"I Came To Give You Fucking Food That's What!" Max says angrily with sarcasm. I flinched at the response, shifting away a bit.
Max took a deep breath then sighed "look, I'm sorry about yesterday, you were acting suspicious and like you were hiding something. So I lashed out wanting a answer, and putting you on the spot." He explained then looked at Nikki. "Nikki told me you have a bit of anxiety when put on the spot, so as a form of an apology I got you food." Max apologies as he shoves the tray in front of me then walks away.
"Thanks Max!" I cheered as I wave goodbye. Max looks towards me then immediately looks away. 'Who are you Y/N' max thought as he approaches his friends.

After eating some of the food they served I proceeded towards the activity area feeling a bit more confident and comfortable. I scanned the many camps as I see Preston acting out Shakespeare's plays, Nurf... being Nurf, Space kid doing space related stuff whilst screaming "SPACE!" Every so often and I would giggle, Dolf painting innocent paintings that resemble Nazi and Hitler things, Nerris and Harrison fighting over magic, Erid being cool and finally Max, Nikki and Neil seemingly plotting another escape.

The dream didn't resemble anything that happens in the episodes, so I didn't know what will happen thinking my dream will make things up.
I find a log to sit on as I experiment with how real the dream feels. I felt like I had full control but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't make things appear like any other lucid dream (a dream when you know your dreaming and you can't control it yourself). I started to pinch myself to see if I was actually dreaming, but it felt so real the pain hurts so much. In shock I quickly examine my surroundings as I panic at how real it felt. 'Is this really a dream?' I thought as I enter existential crisis. I started to panic by myself on the log as new questions pop up in my head making me more afraid. I curled myself in a ball as I started to cry. (Existential crisis is no funny business, at least your not panicking about what happens after death) I started to attract the attention of a certain group and they began to approach me.

One of them put their hand on my shoulder and asked "hey Y/N, are you ok?" In a worried voice.
I jerked my tear covered face towards the group Nikki, Neil and Max. I wipe my face with my sleeves and replied." Yeah, I'm ok just having an existential crisis," I say with a grin.
"About what?" Neil asks.
"It's not important for you to know, mumbles* you're not even real mumbles*" I replied, hiding the last part but was heard by Max as he makes a WTF face. I then returned to my tent to continue thinking about the possibility of the dream being real while avoiding the chance of a existential crisis as I gently rub my scar that connects it all.

A/N
Woooooooooo you finally noticed but in a panicked way. Sorry if this feels sloppy I'm doing this at 23:30 and ending it at 0:30 and I'm having a bit of a hard time thinking of ways to continue it.So yeah. And I still having education.

Please leave your comments on your thoughts. I can take the criticism. Follow me because I'm lonely. And see you next chapter.

Oh also! Leave suggestions in the comments on what I should do! I would like to hear them!

Game
The winner of last chapter is.........UVUdvdeUVU !
CONGRATULATIONS!