Why, Creek?

It was another day when Poppy was picking flowers then cleaning the house. Branch went to work and his job was building. Then they heard stomping noises. "What is that? Don't tell me he's back!" Branch said getting worried. Creek came and sat in front of Branch and Poppy. "I see you're happy again, Poppy! I wish I was back with you but... the problem is I don't wanna get eaten. I wish there was a way to happiness again." Then a big purple hand with claws grabbed Creek and put him on their shoulder. "I'm back! There is no such thing as being happy without eating a troll." Chef laughed. Poppy looked at Creek angerly. "CREEK! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?" Creek just shrugged. "Like I said, Poppy. I wish there was a way!" Branch got angry. "You sold us out! That's not how friendships or relationships go! You are supposed to care for them. What you could've done was lie and say you would do anything for them. But you were serious! Why?" Poppy looked down and hid behind the tree. Branch looked for her and still haven't found her. "Poppy?" Chef and Creek surrounded Branch. Chef just about grabbed Branch but Branch ran and hid in his bunker. "Oh no! I need to find Poppy before it's too late!" (tap/click the button to continue) (wish I could have added more but too late! it's on the next page!)