The shocking arrival!

Branch arrived and looked around the village. Mr. Gem runs up to him. "BOOGATI BOO!" and Branch (You already know) He yells "AHHH!" and jumps up in the air. Glitter spilled all over him because he had a glitter bag in his hair. Branch sighs. "Mr. Gem! You followed me, didn't you... Sup?"  Mr. Gem laughs. "HAH! You got scared heheh!" Branch smiles and goes to the castle. "POPPY?" Branch called out. "BIGGIE, DJ SUKI, GUY DIAMOND, SATIN, AND CHENILLE!" Mr. Gem has wide big eyes like he saw something then looks at Branch. "Hey, twig! I think I see a green headband with light blue flowers on it." Branch looks at Mr. Gem with a 'seriously?' face. "I'm Branch that's not from a BIG BROWN TREE! Anyway. WHERE DID YOU FIND THE HEADBAND?!" Mr. Gem points at Poppy's headband. "Sweet! THANKS, MR. GEM!" Branch runs up to the headband and looks forward. "She's got to be here." Mr. Gem smiles and follows Branch. They looked around the castle and finally found Poppy in an extra-protective silver platter. "Poppy, sweet strawberry!" Branch said running up to her in surprise. "Branch, sweet blueberry!" Poppy said while running up to Branch behind the bars. "He's a blueberry? She's a strawberry? Was I right about Branch earlier?" "No! They're just nicknames." Branch and Poppy said. "