Chapter 2

Hey guys here is another chapter I hope you like it I haven't wrote a story in a while so I apologize if it's crap.

The door opens after a few moments revealing a gorgeous man. You gasp a little whispering "Oh my gosh..."

The man smirks and asks "can I help you ladies?"You stood there for a little bit taking him in

You stood there for a little bit taking him in. "Uh uhm I-I.. our car broke down and you are the nearest house around a-and I was wondering if we could borrow your phone or something?" You say stuttering a bit.
"Sure thing doll.. come in" he says opening the door more to let you and your friends in.
You walk slowly walk in looking around in awe. "Oh wow... this is amazing"

The man closes the door and turns to you and your friends"My name is Roman and you lovely ladies are?" He says looking at you " Uh I'm yn and these are my friends yfn and yofn" you say nervously

"My name is Roman and you lovely ladies are?" He says looking at you
" Uh I'm yn and these are my friends yfn and yofn" you say nervously.
Roman gently shakes both of your friends hand. As you shake his hand you felt a tingling shock when touched him. Gasping a little you look at him and his just smirks gently kissing your hand.
"Ladies if you'll excuse me ill go get a phone so you can call about your car" he said walking away.
Your friends stared at you weirdly nudging you. "WHAT the hell was that all about!?!" Your friend whispered loudly.
"I don't know but that is the sexiest man I have ever met in my life" you say mesmerized
Your other friend nods in agreement "yes he is very attractive in many ways but he kissed your hand... do you guys like know each other on the down low and did some things?"
You smacked your lips hitting your friend "no you dumbass I have never seen this man ever in my life before"
You go and sit down in one of the chairs waiting for Roman to come back. After a few more minutes he comes back with a working phone. Your friend grabs the phone thanking him going into the other room calling for some help about the car.
"So what are you girls doing out so late" he asked leaning on one of the couches.
"Uh we were bored so we just went driving and.. now we're here" You said looking down nervously again. He chuckles a little bit which made your heart skip a beat.

After five minutes your friend comes back into the room.
"Well we are stuck here until some car place opens" she says sighing

"You guys can stay here... I have extra guest rooms" roman says
Before you could say anything your friend spoke "yes please because it's so cold out there"
You looked at her getting up "Uh woah dude we bothered him enough already"
Roman laughs " It's fine darling it's not a bother I promise" he says winking at you
You bite your lip not able to say anything nodding.
"Before we go anywhere else in the house I do want to apologize for my two loud disruptive brothers that should be coming down any second" roman says looking at us. Moments later two guys came down stairs laughing.

Roman walks over to them "these two bozos are my bros seth and dean" says pointing at the one with long hair first then the one with dirty blonde hair

"Hey" me and my friends say in an awkward sync.
Dean and seth smiled "what's up beautiful girls, make yourselves comfy and at home" seth said.
Dean laughs saying "we are going to have so much fun girls"
Roman rolls his eyes "dean.. seth, help these two girls to the rooms that they're staying in tonight" he said nodding his head to your friends.
The boys smile "with pleasure.. come darlings" they say grabbing your friend's hands and going upstairs.
After they left it was quiet for a while until roman asked "do you want to go to your room now yn?"
You look at him and smiles slightly "Uh.. yes please" you say.

I hoped you like this chapter, sorry if it was a little trashy I'm still working on my writing but I will be writing some more chapters soon and thanks for reading.