Chapter 35

"How was it?" Jai asks me as I enter the living room, Ryan close behind. 

"Good" I say sitting beside him cross legged. "What you watchin?" I ask gesturing to the TV. 

"Not sure, I think it's some shit-" 

"It's pretty little liars! Jai Waetford this ain't shit! It's amazing" I gasp slapping Jai's arm playfully as I turn my attention to a flash back with Alison. I've always loved this show, specially because of the beautfiul people in it. Oh god and Alison's sister Jason, his real name Drew Van Acker and he's an underwear model! Like o m g. Hot!!! 

"What?" Jai asks. 

"What?" I ask. 

"You said omg" He states. 

"Oh um yea I just remembered the last episode" I shrug and he nods. 

"Oye Jai wanna come hang with us boys?" Ryan asks walking over to the couch. I glance over at who the boys  are to find it's only Kale and Ryder. 

"Sure" Jai shrugs. 

"Clara, I'm stealing your boy friend for a few hours" Ryan says and I wave him off. 

"See you later" Jai whispers in my ear kissing my cheek. 

"Bye" I say waving at them all then turning my attention back to the TV. 

3 hours later. 

Turns out, it was a marathon so now I'm on my 4th episode of Pretty Little Liars, Jai's texted me a few times if I was alright and if I needed him to come back. 

"Were back!" Ryder yells walking into the living room, then gasps. "Clara Parker, do not tell me you've been there all this time!" He says shaking his head putting his hands on his hips. 

"It was a marathon!" I say defending myself. 

"Whatever" He mumbles holding up a hand. "Talk to the hand" He says and I cock an eyebrow. 

"Ryan!" I yell and my brother comes running in. 

"Wha?" 

"What's wrong with Ryder?" I ask pointing to the guy sitting on the floor talking to the carpet? WTF. 

"Uh maybe he got a little too excited when we walked past a group of guys with hash brownies" Ryan mumbles. 

"Ryan! Omg what's dad gonna say when he gets home!" I shriek shooting up from my seat and slapping Ryder in the head. 

"Owwww! Mumma I have a boo boo" He whines holding his hand. 

"Just great Ryan" I chuckle taking a bunch of photos and a video of Ryder. "Where's Jai and Kale?" I ask. 

"Here!" Jai yells jumping on my back. I stumble forward a little but he jumps down quickly so I don't have to hold his weight, well muscles. 

"Don't tell me their high too" I groan peeking over at Kale who's playing with a statue soldier. 

"Nope, Ryan and I were the smart ones. I guess it's just the Walkers" Jai shurgs laughing at the both the boys talking to random things. I face palm my forehead and shake it. 

"I'm going to bed guys. I can't stand having two high guys in my living room and-ugh bye" I say waving them off and walking up the stairs. I take a quick shower and change into sweats and a jumper before sliding into my bed. 

"Clara?" I hear someone whisper as the bed dips. 

"Yea?" I ask as Jai's face gets lighten up by the cracks in the curtains. 

"I've um always wanted to ask you this and since were almost turning 18, well it's like another year but still. I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to New York. I mean we don't have to live together but I've always wanted to" He says. 

New York? Like move all the way to New York with my boyfriend? 

"When?" I ask yawning. 

"Next year, when were both 18" He says. "You don't have to Clara, I was just saying, I've always wanted to go there" He shurgs as he pulls the covers over his body. Yep Jai and I have slept together a few times and tbh my brother actually doesn't mind. 

"What about college?" I ask. I've always needed to apply for colleges, I just always forget. 

"I wanted to go to the New York campus" He says. "You know don't worry about it, it's a stupid idea" He shrugs. 

"It's not stupid Jai. Everyone wants to do different things with their lives. I'm not saying we won't ever be together or we will but if you want to go by all means go. Your high school girfriend shouldn't be holding you back from going to follow your dreams. 

"See Clara but that's the thing, your in my dreams" He whispers. 

Hey everyone, I'm going to start a book in tribute to Megan Campbell, the main character in the book will just be named Megan and the boy will be Taylor. So yea!