Chapter 10

"Are you alright?" Jai asks breaking the silence which was created once we had gotten into his car. 

"Um yea I guess" I mumble and turn to look out the window. We pass a few more houses before the car comes to a stop and Jai steps out me following after him. 

"You can sleep in my room if you want" He suggests, "We don't really have a guest room" 

"That's ok" 

"Alright, promise I won't try anything" He says and I give him a small smile. "So do you want to talk about it?" He asks. 

"Not really, it's not the first time it's happened. Thank you for saving me though" I say and he nods. It actually isn't the first time it's happened, Collen did 'accidently' smack my bum once in the kitchen and one he 'mistakenly' touched my knee under the table instead of my mums which is just ew either way of and one day in the pool he kept staring at me not to mention also touched my boob which is also gross. 

Oh and did I not mention that he's Kelly's uncle? Yea well he is (Notice why he's such a dick) 

"Do you want something to drink?" Jai asks, I bring myself back to reality and notice we've walked into the kitchen. "We have beer, beer and more beer" He laughs. 

"I'll just have one" I mumble and he passes me one. "Thanks" I mumble before unscrewing the lid and taking a long sip. 

"Slow down there, haha do you wanna watch a movie?" Jai asks and I nod following him into the living room. We sit down on the same couch and end up choosing to watch Fast and Furious 2, I end up having two more beers and a mixture between a beer and some sweet tasting drink that Jai said he had stashed away for a good time to use it. 

By the end of the movie I'm leaning on Jai and I'm giggling (I'm drunk). 

"I think I'm drunk!" I squeal. 

"Think? More like know!" Jai laughs with me he, "I think I am too" He laughs again. 

"We should like hook up" I say taking me by surprise wow wow what? Since when did alcohol make me get dirty? 

"Yea I know" Jai says and we both just look at eachother before he pulls me into a drunken passionate kiss. We continue to make out a little more as Jai leaves kissed down my neck and his hands roam my whole body. He flips me over a little so now I'm straddling his hips as our lips connect once again. We make out for a little while longer it becoming more intense as we continue. 

The next thing I know my hips are grinding into Jai's slowly and teasingly as I feel him grow underneath me. 

"Fuckkkk" He breaths as my legs tighten around him and my grinding speed increases. "Lets go" He mumbles through my lips, lifting us both up my legs still wrapped around his waist. 

"Isn't your mum home?" I mumble. He shakes his head and walks up the stairs. I start to kiss his neck and grind my hips against his again. 

"Your such a tease" He groans holding my hips and making my movements much larger and quicker. His bulge is growing underneath me by the second. He finally makes his way into a room, it's quiet large with a large bed in the centre. I don't really examine the room much since my eyesights blury the alchohol kicking in. 

"Your so hot" Jai says as he pulls off my t-shirt, I do the same. I start to leave kisses down his chest and my hips continue to grind into his.  "Shit" He mumbles and he flips us over so his on top of me. He kisses my stomach and makes his way down my thighs kissing up the insides. I grab hold of his hair and he moves back up to me and kisses me roughly. 

"We shouldn't do anything" Jai whispers in my ear. 

"Yea we shouldn't" I mumble, I'm a little sober now since I didn't really drink that much to make me that drunk. 

"We shouldnt" Jai says again but pauses, "but we can break the rules" He mumbles through my lips. I shake my head. I'm not ready to take it to the next level with Jai, I honestly don't want to.