Note From The Author

Hey everyone, welcome to The Alpha's Unexpected Savior: Book 2 of the Demon Howlers Series. While reading book 1 isn't necessarily required, a few names and events did accord that links this storyline a bit.

Anyway, for those who prefer not to read book 1, it's totally fine, I got you ;).  Here's my little glossary/put-together.

_______________

PART 1:

Places:

The Land of the fantasy world called Nebula consists of the North, South, East and the West.

~ Rosewood - Rosewood is the East part of Nebula. It's divided into FIVE major equal parts between werewolves and witches: The Demon Howlers, The Nightshade Pack, The Ferocious Shadows, The Silverstone Coven and the Hawthorne Coven.

~ Barbican - Barbican is the Northern part of my fantasy world and is Spanish orientated.

*******

PART 2:

Background Information:

In Book 1 The DeLuca Demon Warriors pack was the head of all the packs, with The Greyson Howlers being second.

The heir of both packs, Destiny Hawthorne and Tyler Greyson Jnr fell in love with each other. Through love and marriage, the pack became one at the end: The Demon Howlers.

Book 1 was all about Destiny accepting her full bloodline as a witch and a werewolf. Both her and Tyler has four children.

~ Romano - The eldest and the Alpha.

~ Alexander - The second eldest and the Beta.

~ The twins Mystic and Nathaniel are the babies.

~ Mystic inherits her mother's last name because its the witches way of life and she's a full pledge witch. She has no form of werewolf abilities whatsoever  within her.

~ Nathaniel is the surprise child and he is the Top Warrior in the pack and also one of his mother's elite force — Silver Hawk.

*****

PART 3:

The Vargas are from Barbican and are known as the Red Stone Pack. The name is ancient and carries its own secrets and true meaning behind the name of the pack.

Barbican is divided into Four parts, but only the Vargas's and the Garcia's holds a great amount of power. The Vargas's being the largest of the two.

~ Diego Vargas is the Alpha of the Red Stone pack. He's a fierce man who runs his pack with an iron fist along with his wife Valentina.

~ Nicolás Vargas is the Beta of the Red Stone Pack and the second eldest to be born. Nick is much like his brother, except he's more hot-headed and quicker to start a fight.

~ Archer Vargas is the baby of the Vargas clan. Her existence represents the very thing the Stones are known for. She's was born a fragile child and has a medical condition.

~ Miguel Vargas is the retired alpha of the Stones and is known as a very strict man. He loves all his children equally, but Archer holds a special place in his heart more than her brothers. He doesn't show his affections for Archer that much though.

~ Sofia Carson is the caregiver for Archer and represents a motherly figure to her. She's also the voice of reason for Mr. Vargas.

~ Albert Gracia is the second most powerful alpha in Barbican and his pack is ranked four in the entire land of Nebula. His pack is called the Moonlight Serenade, they're power hungry savages and with an alpha like him, they scream bad news.

~ Antonio Lopez is the Beta of the Moonlight Serenade and he's no better than his alpha, who happens to be his best friend.

~ Samuel Hernandez is the Top Warrior of the Moonlight Serenade and he's secretly in love with Archer. Even though he's not really a bad person, he also allows situations to happen.

~ Amber Roweland is the daughter of a noble warrior family from the Demon Howlers pack and she's also Romano's sex interest.

~ Lexie Cooper is also from a prestigious family from the Demon Howlers pack and she's Romano's ex.

*******

PART 4:

In case you're not aware, there are certain terms used in the werewolf world and her they are along with my own twist.

Terms:

~ Alpha - The leader of a pack.

~ Alpha Female - A female born with leadership blood ( Alpha blood).

~ Luna - The wife/mate of the alpha and caregiver for the pack.

~ Beta - A beta is second in command after the alpha.

~ Head Warrior - Third in command after the beta and leader of the warrior wolves.

~ Omega - An omega is a caregiver and a healer.

~ Mate - Someone you choose to entwine your soul with, becoming one.

~ Mother - A term used to show respect to an elder witch. Eg. Mother Destiny.

__________________________

Welp, that's all, hope you enjoyed. Now go ahead and join this crazy journey ;).