Chapter 2, Her name, Sarada Uchiha

Sasuke's P.O.V
I was laying next to Sakura in our bedroom, she was asleep well i stayed awake "Hn..." I rubbed my eyes silently. I soon rolled over and stared at her soft skin and soft pink hair not realizing I was slightly blushing. Soon enough she awoke. "Anata....? Can you make me some earl grey tea...?" She asked me politely as i got up and walked downstairs to make it.

Sakura's P.O.V
I walked downstairs and sipped my warm earl grey tea smiling warmly "If it's a boy..Hm..How about Shinobou Uchiha! And if it's a girl then...Sarada Uchiha!" I smiled telling him the names. He chuckled slightly before nodding "Alright." He smiled softly and walked with me outside and to the Hokage's office "Hey Naruto" I greeted him while holding Sasuke's hand.

I noticed Naruto looked up and smiled "Hey Sakura, Sasuke" he smiled before Shikamaru ran inside looking frightened "Naruto! You better get outside right now...! Something is happening...!" He looked shocked but more as if he saw a ghost. Me, Sasuke and Naruto followed Shikamaru outside only to be met with complete silence and darkness covering the sky. "What's going on...!?" Naruto exclaimed quite shocked at the scene just as shocked as me and Sasuke.

Nobody's P.O.V
The wind howled loudly as the dark sky got worse. Shikamaru then spoke up "Me and Naruto will see what's wrong here....you and Sakura will go to the forest to see what's wrong over there" He clenched his fists as they split up. Sasuke and Sakura were wandering the forest before Sakura got light headed and fell forward with a thud, Sasuke catching her "Sakura!"

 Sasuke and Sakura were wandering the forest before Sakura got light headed and fell forward with a thud, Sasuke catching her "Sakura!"

"Well...well...well Never did i expect to see Sasuke Uchiha again" A voice spoke aloud as Sasuke growled under his breath. The person laughed but was nowhere to be seen "If you join us...we won't hurt your wife and child...but...if you say no...we will not hesitate to kill her and your child..." The voice chuckled. Sasuke knew exactly who it was, It was Kabuto but he wasn't risking it "...Hn..Fine" he replied to the voice slowly laying Sakura down before dissapearing.