Chapter: 1 Who are these Three

(Isaac's point of view)

Issac sat in his room listening to his music he thought about who those three people were that had appeared in the three mirrors in his basement.  He had never seen anything like them before the one with blue tear streaks and dark makeup around his eyes scared him a little bit. But the other two seemed to be larger than life as it was. They looked like they were pure evil demons that were sent from hell to rain terror upon earth. The one in the suit always made a loud echo sound whenever he talked. Issac thought that he sounded like he was trying out for singing classes and while sucking the microphone at the same time. Still, the green creepy motherfucker that always glitched like crazy when he talked with his voice sounding like he had a voice box for making him sound like he's someone not to be messed with. But there was something else about the one with the dark makeup and the blue tear streaks. It wasn't the fact that he looked scary but it was something else about him as if he was something more than the other two creepers. Isaac removed his headphones he exited his room and walked down into the basement of his house. He opened a door which was a small room that had the three mirrors on it which held Anti Dark and NateMare. Dark turned around and straightened his tie he flicked his long dark hair out his face, he bent down just to glare at Issac. "So the emo kid returns," Dark said. Issac laughed at Dark. "Dude you really just did all that to just scare me didn't you or make me feel like your a threat, well hate to break to you pale paper" Issac commented. "You don't" Issac laughed. Anti appeared in his mirror he grinding his teeth playing with his knife. "Why don't we play a little game of cutting your balls off" Anti threatened. Issac laughed. "Ya know I bet you sit down for hours to try and come up with something to scare your victims, like your the big fucking scary eagle and I am the little innocent mouse," Issac said. "Just wait until I get out I will gut you" threatened Anti. "Oh so scary" mocked Issac. "You should be scared of us," NateMare said as he appeared in the middle mirror of the room. "Yeah, and why should I gothic wearing motherfucker, what are you gonna do sacrifice me to the lord heavens above?" Issac asked. "No, because you have no idea what we are and who we are," NateMare said. "Yeah sure whatever, look I don't care who you fuckers are, all I care about is smoking weed and playing VR," Issac said. "Oh just you wait for you emo prick once we get out we will kill you and find our way back to the people who we want revenge against" NateMare growled. "Wow, what did they do fuck your bitch or something?" Issac laughed. "Oh no something more personal," Anti said. "I wasn't talking to you," Issac said. "Anyway I'll be on my way," Issac said as he left shutting the door behind him.

Issac left his basement walking back to his bedroom. "Issac" a voice called out from behind him. He turned to see his father. "what?" Issac asked. "What were you doing in the basement?" Issac's father asked. "Nothing doesn't fucking matter, just leave me the fuck alone I'm going to play VR," Issac said as he walked away. His father sighed. Issac walked back into his room slamming the door behind him. Issac sat down in his gaming chair he thought about the three that were in the mirror, he had no clue who they were or where they came from, he didn't even know their names, all he knew is that someone had sent them there and they wanted revenge.

(Cristina's NightMare)

I was backed into the corner with NateMare walking up to me that grin never left his face it grew more as he got closer to me. I cried as he I fell to my knees he laughed as he played with the knife. "Awh is someone scared?" NateMare asked. "P-please NateMare p-please I'm begging you don't k-k-kill me please" Cristina begged. NateMare didn't respond he just started laughing maniacally, raising the knife into the air I cried uncontrollably closing my eyes burying my face my arms. I woke up screaming as Nate was awoken by my screaming. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly as I cried into him. Nate shushed me rocking me back and forth. "It's okay Cristina I'm here," Nate said. "What happened?" Nate asked. "I-I had a nightmare about N-NateMare killing m-me," I said nearly choking. Nate had tears in his eyes. "I wish you didn't have to suffer like this, I wish I took all the pain and suffering and you didn't have to suffer," Nate said. "Nathan," Cristian said cupping Nate's cheeks. "I love you with all my heart and I don't care if I have to suffer as long as we are here for each other and stay strong for each other we will be okay," Cristina said. Cristina then brushed her lips against Nate's. "Now how about you give me kiss NateyBoy" she said. Nate then kissed Cristina.