✹ Chapter 2 ✹

Derrick ( Durk )

Saturday July 29th

" Night time night ( night night )  , night time night ( huh? )

night time night ( wet ) , night time night ( bow bow! )

bring dem goonz out , bring dem rollies out , bring dem uzi's out

All my niggas keep dat arm up 15 in da club ( Miami heat )

bet i pull out that rollie , bet i pull out that uzi if you run up

on me my choppa going do yah "

I woke up with Nakiya right in my arms. Man I love this girl so much .

I wanna be with her forever & I really mean that to. I was staring in her face until her pretty gray hazel eyes fluttered open. I pretended I was fake sleep & not looking at her. 

" damn Durk can I have my face back & I know your ass aint sleep " she said getting on top of me craddeling me. " come on baby wake up " she said kissing my neck.

I put my hand on her ass & squeezed it . " I know your ass wasn't sleep, get up " she said plugging her phone in the dock - in station. She turned on Cheif Keef - No ( A/N : dis my song ) " baby is it something that i gotta know, is it something I gotta know, baby is it something I needa know let me know now " she said singing while in the shower.

I went in the bathroom then did my hygene thing. Then I went downstairs to cook breakfast. " wassup my nigga " i said to Cash as I walked pass the living room.

I walk back to the living room to see if I was seeing something right or wrong. " wassup with you and lee " I asked looking at Lee sleeping on the couch by Cash. " She my baby im head over heels for this girl & my nigga hurry up & cook breakfast cause we gotta make a drop real quick. " Cash said walking to the kitchen counter top .

" Ard bet " I said . I made me and Kiya plate and I put it in our room with a note attached. It read " Good morning baby, I made you some breakfast its on the bed. Ima be back later I gotta make a drop real quick. But when I come back me, you, Cash & Lee going to hang out all day ard so where something nice baby - love your hubby Durk "

I got dressed and hopped in my black range rover and plugged my phone up and turn on Shy Glizzy - White Girl . I started rapping with the song. " In love with a white girl, she soft as powder. I get hard around her. I whip her right here. She French ima coke boy. Dont fuck with broke boys. She know ima dope boy. She said gimmie dope boy "

I pulled up and parked.  " Wassup Durk " said one of my workers at the door. " yoo. " I said. " how much money yah niggas made today? " I asked walking to the table where I saw all da guwapp spread out the table. " yeah boss we made 2.5 million today " wello said. " that's Wassup keep it up. ima be back next week. " I said collecting da money. " ard boss. "

I made my way back home . I saw Nakiya fat ass onna couch eating. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her onto my lap.  " hey baby. " I said " hey wassup. " she said. " Nun but go get dress and put something nice on. " I said " ok ." she said . I smacked her ass while she got up.

Man Nakiya had a body . Her breast was a nice D cup size and her ass was big and plump.  I saw Lee & Cash fooling around. " Aww get a room " I said joking.  " Nigga shut the fuck up. I live here. " Cash said cracking up.

Nakiya came down the steps looking bad as ever. She had on some acid washed shorts and a white tank top that showed all her tattoos.

Man my baby was tatted up.  She had on some red all stars. " Im ready. " She said sitting on my lap.

I got onna hard while she was sitting on my lap. Nakiya going get some when we get back. " The fuck Durk. Control your buddy. " she said getting off my lap.

We let the house getting in my black Benz . We headed to the mall and went to go hit up Foot Action. We got like 5 pairs of shoes and went into Hugo BOSS . I saw niggas looking at Nakiya so I had to stay close to her.

She picked up this white bodycon skirt that would hug her curves and showed me. " you like this baby ? " she asked. " Yeaah you should get it. " I said walking with her to the register.

Then we let and went into Tommy Hilfiger. You know my baby gotta match my fly. We bought these shirts and she bought her some loafers.

We went into some other very expensive stores . Then went home. Today was chill I guess. We pulled up into the drive way. We got our bags and walked in the house and saw somebody dat wasn't supposed to be there . We heard noise in the kitchen . Me & Cash pulled out our straps.

We walked to the kitchen. Cash & Nakiya mouth fell open in shock.

" Mom? "

- Cliff hangerr

- Nakiya and Durk lasting forever ?

- Lee nd Cash forever too?

Unitl Next Time .....

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W

- AmourKay