Chapter 10

3rd person'spov.

"Kufufufu~ Hello Tsunayoshi." Mukuro said.

Tsuna got his note pad. [Hello Mukuro? Is in it?]

"Yes that's my name. Anyway, What is a cute little bunny like you doing here?"Mukuro said.

Tsuna blush a little with that cute little bunny thingi and look down shyly.

[I just want to explore the city]

"Oh? That's nice? Can I join you then?" Mukuro said.

Tsuna nod as a yes.

"So Where do you off to?" Mukuro said as they begin to walk.

[No particular destination, Why don't you show me?]

"Heh? Are you sure your going to trust a stranger?"

[Your no stranger. Your Giotto-nii's  friend aren't you?]

"True, Then how about go to a cafe. I was also going there since I would love to eat a Chocolate Cake." Mukuro said with a smile.

[You like Cakes?]

"No, But I like chocolate."

[Hm~ strawberries are better and Vanila.]

"I'm guesting you also like sweets."

Tsuna nod with a small smile.

"Then let's go. I know a certain Cafe." Mukuro said and was about to walk but stop when Tsuna stop him.

[I don't have any money to buy, beside I never eat a cake before from a Cafe or something. I often eat a cake that I bake myself.]

Mukurk blink. "You know how to bake?"

Tsuna nod. Mukuro smile got wider.

"Then How about let's buy some ingredients to bake a cake then you could bake me one. Don't worry, its all on me."

Tsuna blink once or twice.

[Are you sure?]

"Certain. Let's go now."

Mukuro drag Tsuna on a certain supermarket to buy some ingredient. Mukuro was surprise that Tsuna knows what to buy and how to pick a certain product that was cheaper but in a good quality. Also Tsuna was also know how to choose properly.

After some shopping. Tsuna and Mukuro went home. They immediately went to the Kitchen. Mukuro help Tsuna bake which Tsuna was expert. Sometimes Mukuro talk to Tsuna and ask question which Tsuna answer by writting in the notepad. Mukuro also notice that Tsuna was currently in a good mood. Not in a way where he was.... Emotionless. Its like Tsuna is happy. But not happy enough to smile to him.

Once the cake was finish Mukuro's eyes widen. The cake looks beautiful and delicious. The cake was sparkling beauty. One Chocolate cake and One Vanila-Strawberry cake.

"Wow, Its a masterpiece Tsuna." Mukuro said.

Tsuna just nod gave Mukuro a weak smile. Which Mukuro lean forward to Tsuna and lift his chin up. Mukuro met up with those innocent, Beautiful, yet full of pain chocolate brown eyes. "Smile more, It suit you a lot." Mukuro said before letting go of Tsuna's chin and look away.

Tsuna blush a bit before feeling shyly and look down. He kinda remember someone saying that to him.

"Smile often Tsu-kun, Your more beautiful when you smile. "

Tsuna close his eyes before heavily sighing. He miss the owner of the voice.

"Tsunayoshi?" Mukuro called.