Chapter 13

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna wake up slowly to meet up with an unknown room. He sigh again and try to sat up. He look around and notice is more like a clinic room.

"Where am I now?" Tsuna thought. Then the door suddenly open revealing a tired Giotto.

Giotto notice Tsuna was already awake so he rush forward and hug Tsuna tightly.

"Gi-Giotto-nii?" Tsuna said as he can felt Giotto hug tightly.

"Tsuna?" Giotto said with full of worried as he pull the hug off and look at Tsuna worriedly.

"Are you ok?" Giotto's first question.

Tsuna just nod. "Why is something wrong Giotto-nii?" Tsuna ask.

Giotto just smile. "No, everything is fine. I'm glad your ok."

Tsuna just nod and start to look around.
"Hm? Giotto-nii? Why am I in this room? Am I in a hospital?" Tsuna said.

"No, Your on our clinic." Giotto said.

"Oh? Ok, Why am I here?" Tsuna stated.

"Ah... Well.... I'm sorry, Tsuna. I manage to see your injuries... and.." Giotto said and then saw Tsuna.

Tsuna was looking down and his hair was shadowing his eyes.
"Ah sou.." Tsuna stated.

Giotto sat on the edge of the bed and hold Tsuna's hands. "Tsuna, Is fine. I won't force you to tell us what happen. Its fine."

Tsuna just hug Giotto and nod slightly. The door open again to revealed an Alaude.

"Oh? Hello Alaude Its unsual that your here." Giotto said.

"Hn." Alaude said and look at Giotto then his attention is to Tsuna who is looking down.

Alaude approach Tsuna and pat his hair. He need to admit, Tsuna's hair was so soft and Flappy. "Your Hair is flappy Omnivore." Alaude said.

Tsuna just flinch a little with a sudden touch but felt so calm and nice once those hands touches his head.

Tsuna close his eyes and start to felt more calm than he is.

"Thank you." Tsuna says in calm voice and still close eyes. But then he open them to meet with Alaude's gentle eyes. Tsuna gave a small smile to Alaude which lead to Alaude smirk.

"You know, You should smile more, it suit you." Alaude stated.

Tsuna look down feeling shy. "Mu-Mukuro said the same thing." Tsuna said.

Alaude eyes went widen in disbelief. As well as Giotto's.

"Really Tsuna?" Giotto said.

Tsuna nod.

"I can't really believe it." Giotto said. "What did that Pineapple headed eat." Giotto murmur. "Anywho Tsuna, Did you talk to anyone else?" Giotto ask.

Tsuna shook his head. "You and Alaude-nii is the only ones who knew I could talk." Tsuna said.

"Ah, Ok then." Giotto said. "Come on let's eat lunch. Its been a day since your sleeping."

Tsuna just blink before mentally shrieking about him being a day of sleep. Well its nature for him. He was now drag by his Brother to the dinning room.

Giotto open the door and was surprise that there aren't Chaos or anything. Its quite peaceful. They are arguments but not worse at all.

"Nufufuf/ Kufufuf~ Tsunayoshi!" Deamon and Mukuro happily said. Mukuro went closer and approach Tsuna, more like pat Tsuna.