CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

Haley did everything she could not to let herself get worked up about him spending the night in her bed. She was anxious being so close to him. Cedrick didn't make things easy on her, he was always making her feel so vulnerable.

"So... How are we going to do this?" He asked as they lay in the bed. Haley had turned off the lights so they were laying in darkness. She could still see him as the light of the corridor was on allowing them to see enough.

"What?" She had no idea what he was on about. He laughed at her again.

"You, me... Fucking you." Oh my lord. Haley bit her lip not knowing how to respond. "Do you want me to pretend to force you... Take control so it looks like you don't have a choice?" He was mocking her again. Haley wanted to tell him to go to hell, but decided to keep her mouth shut instead. He was being deliberately cruel.

He was laughing at her, loving her discomfort. "Come on Haley... Tell me how you want me to go about it this time." He was really amused.

"Stop." She wanted to cry.

"You know you want it. You know that your body wants what I can give it." Haley wanted to die. He was taunting her.

"No." She whispered hating him. He was really laughing at her.

"No what? No you don't want me to fuck you?" She was done. "If that's the case, all you have to do is say so. I won't touch you." He was an asshole. "So?"

"No, I don't want it." She snapped turning her back to him. Fucking jerk! If anything, her comment made him laugh all the more. She was not sure how to handle it when he grabbed her arm and forced her around. She was flat on her back now.

Cedrick draped a leg over both hers. He traced her lips smiling. "You think you have a choice." And just like that, his entire demeanour changed. He was not smiling now, nor did he look like he was playing. He looked downright deadly. Haley was so taken aback by how quickly his mood changed.

The electricity in the air was tense. "Do you have a choice?" He asked grabbing her face hard now. Haley did not do pain, it scared her so much the thought of being hurt.

"No." She replied quietly. Cedrick eased the grip on her face and traced her lips again.

"No, no you do not have a choice. I mean not that it's really a forced act now is it?" Asshole. Haley did not want to reply but knew it would anger him if she didn't reply.

"No."

"Okay then..." He said kissing her mouth softly. He was a confusing man, she had no way of knowing what way he was going. She kissed him back, only because she was too afraid not to. When he pulled away from the kiss Haley felt like her face was on fire.

She wasn't sure if he was happy with her compliance or not. "Are you going to let the doctor fuck you?" What the fuck was he on about?

"No." He moved his hands down her body until he reached her crotch.

"What if he insists?" Did he want her to fuck him?

"No... I... I don't like him." She replied honestly enough.

"Do you like me?" Like seriously? Haley didn't reply. Cedrick moved his hands inside her pants and began to leisurely stroke her womanhood. "I asked you a question. Do you like me?"

"No." She replied honestly enough.

"So why do you let me fuck you?" What? He just told her that she had no choice.