PROLOGUE

*Katelyn's pov*:-

"What the hell are you doing"?
I screamed at the top of my voice while struggling the two goons who were tying my hands behind my back.

"Shhhh!!! Dont make a noice or else we will shut you forever". One of the goons whispers in my ear and I freeze in an instant when a cold metal touched my forehead and I instantly realised it was a gun.

As soon as the realisation hit me everything turned black and I fainted.

-------TIME SKIP-------
*Katelyn's pov*:-

I woke up after how many hours I have no idea and found myself in a dark room, the only thing I really hated and my hands were still tied.
Before I could think of anything else the door of the room opened and entered the two goons who kidnapped me.

"So you are awake"? One of the goon asked me.

These two were really pissing me off but I decided to ask about my whereabouts before taking any drastic step.

*Where the hell am I*? I asked them trying not to sound irritated.

"London". The other one said.

The goons were in a state of shock when a wide grin spreads on my lips.

-----------------------------------
What happened after that? Why was Katelyn kidnapped? Why did she seemed happy?

You will come to know as the story proceeds.

Tell me if you liked the prologue, I will try my best to make this story interesting.

Just a small request,
I have read in many stories that the authors are complaining about their stories being published on different websites without their consent, I would really appreciate if you dont post the story anywhere else. It is meant for wattpad readers only.