PART 3

"Sam's pov":-

"Why are you so mad Emily? I tried my best to protect you". I asked my gf who was walking inside the college like a mad bull.

"That was your way of protecting me? What if they had touched me"? She shouts at the top of her voice.

"But I was there to save you, I will never let anybody harm you" I said in a soft voice to calm her down.

"How!! You are going to save me like this? You were talking to them like they were your childhood friends or something". She said not showing any signs of keeping her voice down.

By now a crowd had gathered us and everyone was enjoying the show.

"But I did what I thought was best". I said pleadingly.

"And this was the best option you came up with? I was shouting there like a fool that you are going to beat them up and you behaved totally like a coward". She said harshly.

"See please try to understand they were six of them and I could never beat all of them alone, and you know this from the very beginning I am not the type of guy who will beat anyone to save his girlfriend, instead I like to use my brain at a situation like this, I dont like to fight." I said trying to explain my point of view.

"That was completely my fault, I should have never dated you in the first place, you know how many boys of this college are after me, but I chose you to all of them because you were different, because you never paid any attention to any other girl who tried to seduce you". She said lowering her voice a bit.

This thing is what pisses me off the most. Emily was the hottest girl of our college and every single boy was after her. I was never interested in these love drama and all but Emily was different and I fell for her hard and fast, but whenever we will have a fight she will threaten to leave me and date some other men.

"If you trusted me in the past then trust me now also, I love you". I reached out to held her hand but she pushed me.

"No, you are too nice for your own good Sam, and I need a bad boy who can beat the crap out of those who tries to disturb me". She says without even trying to understand anything.

"I am not listening to any more of your excuse, you can only do anything because your father is rich, otherwise you are completely useless and so I am ending up things with you. Dont call me again". She says again without letting me saying anything else and leaves the campus leaving me all alone.

My mind was going blank and her words were repeating in my mind. She was the only girl I thought of loving, and I can never let anyone harm her, how am I supposed to explain my heart to her.
I was walking around the campus when I collided with my best friend Mike, the only man who is not interested in Emily and also a very daring person.
I immediately know what I have to do next.

"Mike, you are going to help me". I asked excitedly.

"Help with what?" He got confused.

"In making me a bad boy". I said with determination.

And in an instant my best buddy understood what I am trying to say as I see him smacking his forehead with his palms.

To be continued......

The next few parts I will focus on Sam's pov and then Katelyn's and Sam's story will start.

Thank you for reading :-):-):-):-)

GayathriBhaskar this part is for you. :-D:-D:-D