chapter7 getting to kno you

king pov

I ain't go lie a nigga was kinda salty she called me a hoe and left me just standing there it's just somethin about this girl that i like she don't care how people feel she speak her mind and that's just sexy as hell she might think it's the last time I'm go try but im not cause I'm known to fuck and duck but wit her I just feel like I need to have her like she was made just for me

I watched her and her friend walk away and just thought about the next time I was go see her and if she was go give me a chance

ashai pov

I can not believe this nigga go come up to me tryna spit game when he the biggest hoe out here like ughhh get yo life I am not bout to be played like the rest of these dumb hoes he been wit

kells pov

oooo I think it would be so good for shai to date king.I mean I kno he a hoe but I can just tell that when he look at her he ain't tryna fuck and duck and I kno my bestfriend no matter how many times she try to down play him on the inside she feelin him and she need the d anyway the bitch startin to get cranky and Shit plus they both are fine as hell so they would really be cute together but me I got my eye on his right hand dre Shit I may be white but I lovee me some Hershey so imma try and get them together "shai give him a chance he might actually be tryna get wit you and not just fuck you" I told her "ha yea right I kno his ways just look at all them girls hearts he done broke by bein a hoe I WILL NOT be next in line "she said "but girl they all was hoes anyway so I mean he had a good reason if ya act like a hoe then you go get treated like a hoe " she sighed then said "mmm why you so geeked about me givin him a chance "

"cause they way he was looking at you I knew he wasnt just tryna smash and plus his right hand dre is sexy as fuck and you kno I'm a sucka for them dark skin boys" I said she laughed then said "I knew that's wat yo ass really wanted"

"so are you go at least try to give him a chance.next time he talk to you "I said "ughh I just don't wanna sit here and fall for him when I kno he play girls better than labron can play basketball" I laughed then agreed with her lol I swear I love my bestie

ashai pov

we're on our way home and kells won't stop talkin bout givin trey a chance I wanted to kno why she wanted me to give him a chance so bad so I asked her and she said "cause the way he was lookin at you I could tell he wasn't just tryna smash and plus his right hand dre sexy as fuck and you kno I'm a sucka for them dark skin boys" lol I swear this girl a trip but she ain't neva lied she can't keep her hands off them dark boys when I asked her why she said something bout them remindin her of her favorite candy (Hershey) she is so weird but I love her

after I drop kells off I walk home on my way home an all black truck started cruisin next to me so I speed up my pace and so do they so then I start to get scared and started walkin even faster so then the driver roll down the window and I see it's trey "omg you get on my nerves why would you scare me like that its dark you play to damn much Rollin up like you a creep" so then he smiled showin his pearly whites and said "would a creep really be drivin a car this nice it's pretty obvious " so I said "Shit you never kno now and days creeps can do anything that might be how they plan on gettin you by attracting you to the car and then snatchin yo ass up " we both laughed then he said "you need a ride lil ma "

first off I am not little I'm fun sized and second off how I kno you ain't go try to take me some where and rape me uhh I think not I'll walk" I said starting to walk

he cruised while laughing "damn ma I mean you just keep hurting my lil feelins first I ain't yo friend now I'm a creep cause I wanna be nice and give you a ride cause it ain't safe around these parts at this time of night "

"nah I'm cool I can walk" I said

"come on ma just get in I ain't go bite unless you want me to" he smirked

"damn boy how many times do I got to tell you my name ain't ma it's ashai so unless you want yo damn teeth knocked out don't call me ma you ain't come out my pussy "

he laughed then said " you go let me give you a ride or nah "

"if I get in will you shut the hell up ??"

"yea "

"aight then "

I slowly walked to the passenger side and climbed in I ain't go lie ya girl a sucka for a nice car and his Shit was poppin all black exterior wit dark tinted Windows shining rims with a cream interior smooth leather dashboard seat warmers bangin ass radio system good mileage this nigga bout ta make me check and see how this baby look under the hood my assessment of heaven on wheels was interrupted when he cleared his throat and said "damn bae you like what you see" I heard his lil bae comment but I ain't even care I was to busy imagining me driving this thing so I smiled sheepishly and said "can I see what she look like underneath tha hood "

he smiled then said "go head"

I hopped out that car so fast you would of thought I was runnin from the cops and nearly died when I lift up the hood this nigga had everything a bitch could ask for in a car I squealed in excitement this was my dream car I walked back into the car to see a smiling trey "so you like cars" he said

I smiled then said "correction I love cars" and it was tru most bitches love prada purses or red bottom heels me I was in love with cars I could fix em sell em all of the above ,when it came to them I just get lost in it all horsepower, mileage, engines, and much more but I wasn't one of those manly bitches I loved cars but I ain't wanna be a nigga I still was a girly girl I just prefered to play with cars

*******************************************

a/n lol I actually do love cars but plz plz plz comment and vote because I do want your opinion on the book and how well you think it is or what you think is wrong with it I won't be mad at the comments telling me what's wrong with it I actually prefer those so I kno what to fix to make the story better just don't be ignorant and get disrespectful because I got a short temper and will not hesitate to cuss somebody out but on another note I will try to update as much as possible because school is damn near done so I should have enough time on my hands to update frequently but until next time my fellow wattpad readers <3<3<3<3<3<3<3:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-):-):-):-):-) lots of love sincerely aajzare'

quote of the day

love is nothing but a four letter word judgment is nothing but a way to put up walls against people you don't know and the heart is just an organ that the world puts to much attention on causing us to feel as if it's capable of doing more then what it was made for which is to pump blood and keep us alive not love love is just something us humans think is real when in all reality it is just a piece of our imagination~ aajzare'